pray for god to put the holy spirit in me please

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

i want to have more faith in god and know that he wrote my name in the book of life.
i lost all faith in people and i dont want to lose faith in people and i want to be just like jesus so i can lead by example.
please pray for me to get the holy spirit please robert lopez

i want to have more faith in god and know that he wrote my name in the book of life.
i lost all faith in people and i dont want to lose faith in people and i want to be just like jesus so i can lead by example.
please pray for me to get the holy spirit please robert lopez
Eph 1:13

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 1:13

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
Yes we are sealed once we trust in him,once we read the bible,and once we belive in him like we believe in the air. but prayer from everyone softens gods heart and he will give me the holy spirit even if i am not ready and i dont read as much or i font worship his as i should.
So please pray for me to recive the holy spirt.