Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

pray for god to put the holy spirit in me please

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Robert Lopez, Nov 5, 2016.

1. i want to have more faith in god and know that he wrote my name in the book of life.
    i lost all faith in people and i dont want to lose faith in people and i want to be just like jesus so i can lead by example.
    please pray for me to get the holy spirit please robert lopez

2. HI Robert I will Pray for you, I suggest you fast on it as well.

Your Brother in Christ

3. Thank you so much.
    I appreciate it

God bless you

Sent from a mobile device
  4. Eph 1:13

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

5. @Robert Lopez

I am praying for you and with you dear friend. Asking for the right things at the right time, God will never say no. Keep on asking and we will all continue to pray.

6. Thank you so much

7. Yes we are sealed once we trust in him,once we read the bible,and once we belive in him like we believe in the air. but prayer from everyone softens gods heart and he will give me the holy spirit even if i am not ready and i dont read as much or i font worship his as i should.
    So please pray for me to recive the holy spirt.