• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank all of you who have prayed for me for getting a job. I have been praying as well, and I have had several dreams of working here ever since I put an application in there, and I have prayed that God will lead my steps in His word. That I could find a job that will allow me to attain my spiritual needs. And praise the Lord, I put in 6 applications in different places and God gave me what I wanted! I get to work at a daycare. With children that are under one years old! That also means that my patience will be tested. Which is something I wasn't careful about praying for. But I get to go to my mission trip and Michigan to see my family, and church on Wed. Nights, and Choir or Tues. Nights, and I am off on the weekends! To all who have prayed for me for this wonderful opportunity,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

God Bless
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

You got a job, AND get to work with children!
Now you are doubley blessed! :love:

Glory to God!

Guess it is all in how you look at it, Job, kids = blessing???
LOL just kidding Congradulations lnrobar!!!!! God is Good!!!

Pay NO attention to the mudman lnrobar, he thinks
he was created to just bask in the sun! :shade:

Thanks you guys!!! Hey Coconut? When did you become a mod? I didn't recognize, but congradulations!
Yes, I am excited about this job! You know, it's wonderful how God works isn't it. I am truely blessed to know that no matter how much I think I don't deserve God's love and mercy, He still comes around once in a while to remind me that He's there. You know, He will give His children what they want. Maybe not when they want (To not to spoil them) but if they keep asking with all their heart, He will give.

PRAISE THE LORD!

God Bless
Lnrobar

You are so right, it`s God who puts the desire in our heart to do His will,
and God who makes His will happen as we yield our will to His! :love:

(pssst...I might have been given that blue name tag so I`d be easier
to keep an eye on ...akin to when a teacher makes the misbehaving children
sit in the front row)

Welp you guys, I started work 2 day! (teehee "work" sounds so overrated!) It was so much fun! I love those little babies! They are so precious! But my arm is killing me!!!!! I dunno why though, but I guess it's cause I rocked all them with this one arm! But oh well, I still feel like praisin Him!

Administrator
Staff Member
That's very nice to hear sis. I'm glad and happy for you ;)

Children are fun (specifcally babies). You can see the greatness
of GOD in newborns.

Everything is going terrific! I love this job! Wonderful! Only not everything is peachy and pink, I did have to watch the 6,7,and 8 yr olds, and they were mean to me!
But that is ok, cause I was called "teacher" and it was funny! :shade:
I am cool!
But I took control, and they were good after they figured I could snap my fingers and give them "The Look!"

You know this job is turning out to be another lesson from God. Our daycare is having a yardsale, and we have to donate items to help out, and all proceeds go to the children, and you know, I didn't think anything about it after I saw the sign.
Well today, something hit me outta nowhere, and it's like God laid this on my heart. (He prolly did) I want to donate almost all my flip-flops to this event. Odd I know, but I want to. I mean I don't want to let go of them, cause I like them, but I know God is telling me to do this, and maybe it's a test and if I pass it I will get my breakthrough.
For those of you who don't know, I have a spending problem when it comes to flip-flops. Seriously! Read my thread in the prayer request forum called "I have a serious problem." Anyways, I decided I am going to give them up. It will be good for me and the children in the long run. I love my flip-flops, but I love my God more! :love:

God Bless
Lnrobar