• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Staff Member
Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; Praise Him with the lute and harp! Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes! Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD! Psalm 150:1-6

Some believe that the Israelites sang this entire psalm of praise to God as they entered the sanctuary with their basket of first fruits on their shoulders. They praised Him for His mighty heavens, His acts of power, and His surpassing greatness, then went on to name several instruments to use to praise Him. This creates quite a word picture.

Charles Spurgeon, in his commentary, wrote about this psalm: "We have now reached the last summit of the mountain chain of Psalms. It rises high into the clear azure, and its brow is bathed in the sunlight of the eternal world of worship."

Do today's verses express your heart and demeanor as you enter a worship service? Or are you more caught up in the cares and concerns of this world? Or maybe even thinking about what you'll do later that day? A lack of focus happens to every Christian at some point, but you can take steps to avoid it.

Why not memorize this short psalm, or the first two verses, and sing it to yourself or recite it silently as you enter the worship service?

Prayer: Father, I praise You this morning for who You are and what You've done. You and You alone are worthy of my praise.

Staff Member
Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; Praise Him with the lute and harp! Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes! Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD! Psalm 150:1-6

PRAISE THE LORD !!!

Active
Greetings in the name of the Lord; I praise God that He created Light to shine in the darkest hole. Thank you Lord, I praise you for never letting me go. Thank you Lord, I praise you that your Word forever be upon my lips and your mighty Spirit be encamped within my heart, forever and ever, Amen.