• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Power to the Weak

Do you recall a situation where the harder you tried to mend something, the worse it became? Sometimes it's a relationship where you try to say and do the right things only to make the other person upset. No matter what the situation, remember that God is in control, not you. When you're feeling powerless, God will empower you. The next time you're in a situation like this, say a prayer to reveal your weakness and acknowledge that God is in control.

Isaiah 40:29 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (NIV)

Loyal
Do you recall a situation where the harder you tried to mend something, the worse it became? Sometimes it's a relationship where you try to say and do the right things only to make the other person upset. No matter what the situation, remember that God is in control, not you. When you're feeling powerless, God will empower you. The next time you're in a situation like this, say a prayer to reveal your weakness and acknowledge that God is in control.

Isaiah 40:29 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (NIV)
2Co 12:10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2Co 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Thank God when I am out of control, God is in control, for the "love" of God controls us.

2Co 5:14 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died;

Like quicksand :) the more you move the more you sink - Psalms 46:10 Be still and know that I am God ......:)