• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Pope Francis to have COVID-19 vaccine, says it is the ethical choice for all

Loyal
Vatican City, the smallest independent county in the world, home to about 450 people including Pope Francis, has said it will shortly launch its own vaccination campaign against the coronavirus.
“Next week,” the Pope said, “we will start doing it here, in the Vatican, and I have booked myself in. It must be done.”

Pope Francis, 84, had part of one lung removed during an illness when he was a young man in his native Argentina, making him potentially vulnerable to the disease.
Vatican City last week said it expected to receive enough COVID-19 vaccine doses in the following days to inoculate all of its residents and its workers who live beyond its walls in Rome.

Those who are old enough, may remember when they taught us the different kinds of shots we got in school and community centers for free, the whole neighborhood would walk to the community center. Do you remember, The "Vaccinations" and do you remember, oh this is only a " Inoculation"? They taught us these things as a kid. Sometimes Lining up and going to the Gym, where "nurses" in white shapely skirts, white stocking, white shoes with square block heels, Polished and those white boat ship shape hats, either Black markings or red cross markings. concerning their ranks and the smell of "alcohol" in the air. " The Vaccinations," , "The Inoculations" one was a scratch and the other was a Shot! some kids would cry some would fall out! and we all wonder how big was the needle! Then we all remember about some had received "sugar cubes" for "Polio" the Poliovirus.

Inoculation may be defined as the process of adding effective bacteria to the host plant seed before planting. The purpose of inoculation is to make sure that there is enough of the correct type of bacteria present in the soil so that a successful legume-bacterial symbiosis is established.

Inoculation is a set of methods of artificially inducing immunity against various infectious diseases. The practice was imported to the Western world from the Eastern World, though its origins in different parts of Africa are unknown and potentially vary.

Inoculation, process of producing immunity and method of vaccination that consists of introduction of the infectious agent onto an abraded or absorptive skin surface instead of inserting the substance in the tissues by means of a hollow needle, as in injection. ...

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. MRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing [program] the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Should we as a people, be the same people as those who drew up The "Constitution of These United States of America" as a "Safe Guard". Should we ask for a "safe guard" in wake of our dilemma we find ourselves the perils of today regarding to the "EUA" approved vaccine relating to the pandemic of our current time, And move from "EUA" approve vaccine to "FDA" approved. . For this would be a certain mark of surety for a people that can trust their Government that has lead their common people and the world for the last couple of centuries. for in time like these, HAS MADE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AND STRONG, has flowed within the ranks of those who are nothing more than farm boys, share croppers, labors, slaves. and many who didn't have a pair of shoes to put on their feet, A great country that do not even have "free health care" a country does not have a system of a free college of education, for children of those who has made this country great, by the sweat of their brow, and the blood that has ran through their veins. and America's blood has ran deep, in the wake of many avenues, Christian, Jew, Native Americans, Indian, Asians, Germans, Arabs, Dutch, Irish, Scots, Blacks, Hispanic, French, Armenians and many more. We have grown from a avenue of leading, as a bless people of GOD to a a people of Greed and beyond the rims of Gluttony and have called the "Benevolence grace of GOD" a owe and deserving obligation of GOD.:pensive: FOR I HAVE DONE THESE THINGS, I deserved the very air that i breathe, the very water that pass my lips, for by my own strength i have produce these very ideas , that has flowed through My brain. I have done these things. The very thoughts that has ran through many minds. Not realizing the Grace of GOD given to you, might "condemn" you, in the last days, even the last day of your life.

'for the goodness of GOD can also Condemn you to Eternal Death, that flows Like a "Lake of Fire, burning Brimstone, flowing" where your worms die not.'

(Matt. 11)BSB Jesus said:
Woe to the Unrepentant
“Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to heaven? No, you will be brought down to Hades! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day.…"

Repent for the Kingdom of GOD is at Hand.:pensive:

Active
As I recall, Pope Francis once said, in so many words, that it's better to build
bridges than walls; and now look at the immigration mess that the USA has all
along its southern border since the new President stopped the work. The cartels are
even taking advantage of abandoned construction roads thru the mountains to move
their product.

BTW: Vaccinations are good for personal protection but quite useless for protecting
those arund you because your immunity doesn't prevent you from spreading
disease.

Take for example early-day North America. The people immigrating here from
abroad were herd-immune to diseases like smallpox but they carried it with them
wherever they went, including Native American villages.
_

Loyal
The insinuation from the pope at the Vatican is that a person who does Not take the vaccine is somehow acting unethically.

So -- who do we follow -- the pope or whatever leader is touting what is 'ethical' OR our own conscience.

Active
As I recall, Pope Francis once said, in so many words, that it's better to build
bridges than walls; and now look at the immigration mess that the USA has all
along its southern border since the new President stopped the work. The cartels are
even taking advantage of abandoned construction roads thru the mountains to move
their product.

BTW: Vaccinations are good for personal protection but quite useless for protecting
those arund you because your immunity doesn't prevent you from spreading
disease.

Take for example early-day North America. The people immigrating here from
abroad were herd-immune to diseases like smallpox but they carried it with them
wherever they went, including Native American villages.
_
The pope lives behind a forty foot high wall....Not under a bridge. LOL I would not believe a single syllable that comes out of his pie hole.