• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please prays for these things?

Exhaustion from studying so much pray that God gives me more energy I still have a lot of content to memorize.

Loyal
God will give you boosts at times due to need, but remember that God wont give us the energy we need if we refuse to rest which He designed us for the healing of the body, mind, and soul (and the energy we need). Glad to pray for you.

Pray for me I am working today. I work with patients I cant afford to be negative around them. Pray for me to be positive for myself and for them

Active
Lord help christ child to think on things that are lovely and true, give christ child the words to say to comfort and uplift the patients. In Jesus mighty name we pray.

Pray that God free me from anxiety and depression. Lord I thank you for your word it is good it gives me life. It puts joy in my heart every time I read it. Pray that God's word in me will my heart with God's love and peace and cause all anxiety, depression and dark clouds to blow away from me like ashes in the wind. I ask that God will take away any sadness in my heart and set me completely free from all negative emotions.

Loyal
That would be great, you would then be the only person on earth free from anxiety and depression. :) I will pray for both of us to have this, okay? Otherwise you would be all alone in your freedom, and less likely to be empathetic with the rest of us.

Pray for a good friend of mine she has the flu and her entire family as well her husband and her children. Pray that God heal all of them fast so they can start the new year in good health in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Pray for my mother to have a great new year. Pray that this new year bring abundance of good health, prosperity, great wealth, financial blessings and breakthroughs, love, joy, happiness, serenity, bliss, knowledge and peace into her life. Pray that my mother has a good year in 2018 in all areas of her life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Pray for my father to have a great new year. Pray that this new year bring abundance of good health, prosperity, great wealth, financial blessings and breakthroughs, love, joy, happiness, serenity, bliss, knowledge and peace into his life. Pray that my father has a good year in 2018 in all areas of his life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Pray for me to have a great new year. Pray that this new year bring abundance of good health, prosperity, great wealth, financial blessings and breakthroughs, love, joy, happiness, serenity, bliss, knowledge and peace into my life. Pray that I have a good year in 2018 in all areas of my life in the name of Jesus. Amen.