• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please pray

I would really appreciate prayer for me to find work. I am waiting and looking but still nothing has come along. The money is running out. Just the necessities is all I can have, so I might not be here much longer on tj or the internet.
So if you think of it I would so much like anyone of you to pray for work for me. Thanks.
Trisha
PS I will let you know what God does when He does it.

Trisha,

I will be praying that in Our Lord's perfect timing He will lead you to that job that He has in store for you.

Lord,
I lift up Trisha to you asking that in your perfect timing you provide trisha with the job You wish for her to have. We know all things are possible with you Lord and that is with You we will accomplish those goals set before us. Be with your child Trisha now and lead her to that which you want her to do and provide for all her needs Lord as only you can. You know her heart, desires and needs as noone else could....I also pray that your peace, comfort, love and strength be with her as she is going through the motions of finding this job that you are going to set before her. May it be your will that is done. In your name we pray. Amen.

Praying for God to provide & reveal the best job designed just for you with your God given talents.

Thank you so much. I didn't see these replies and as there is still no work, I wrote another prayer request for the same thing.
Thank you for your faithfulness in the Lord concerning prayer.
Love to you all.
Trisha