• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

please pray

joy

I have a physical disability, a good mind but struggle with difficult emotions.

A recurring issue is healing, some days I know that God can heal but uses everything we go through for His purpose. Then other days when my emotions are weak I fall about n ot knowing what to believe.

At this time I'm f eeling very weak and just need support and encouragement to know what God is saying

Thank you

Joy

Joy, I am glad you posted in here for us to support you.
He is our strength when we are weak, we must learn to lean on Him for he never leaves us but walks beside us.
He has a purpose for our lives Joy, we are all accounted for, every hair on our heads He knows. Let Him use you to Glorify Himself, He did it with the Isrealits, they were a Nomads, weak and dishonoured among all men, He rose up a strong nation thru them to show His power and Glory.
God bless you sister.

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for you! God bless you richly

Matthew 9:22
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

Matthew 15:28
Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Mark 5:34
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Luke 8:48
Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

Luke 18:42
Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."

Mark 10:52
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I will pray for you also . May Gods strength flow through your body like a river . Mike

Hi Joy, you know sometimes God puts us together so we can carry each other's burdens. Now that means if I'm carrying it (along with the other's who have posted here to pray for you), you won't be. So when you begin to feel down & doubtful, praise God that you don't have to feel that way....that He has placed you amid believers who are lifting you up & carrying that burden. Instead of giving the enemy a moment's recognition (that's where the doubts are coming from), give God the praise. It can work wonders toward refreshing your soul & spirit. The body will follow.

joy

Thank you all very much for your encouragement and prayers.

After I wrote I got really low but did n ot like to post, I doubted my faith in Jesus this morning, and cryed out to Him. I wanted to trust HIm but it seemed I really could not.

Some weeks ago I made an appointment to see a chaplain from our local medical centre, I got cold feet because you never know where they are coming from. She rang today and came to see me. She is a Spirit-filled Christian who works part time on a prayer team at the Church where I have been thinking about going to. When I discovered this I was able to really share what's going on and she is going to talk with her Minister to see how they can help me further.

So please keep praying because these things have been going on for so long but I realise what's needed is a real breakthrough. Please pray I will believe God and not listen to the lies of the enemy. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Karen

Joy, we will continue to pray. God is working in your life, but satan wants to also. Don't give him an edge - when you feel yourself getting down, begin counting your blessings. Just start...things will come to mind. Find favorite scriptures & post them throughout your home & keep bookmarks at favorite places in your Bible.

Don't say or think negative things about yourself. God created you & He doesn't make mistakes. He loves you as you are & smiles upon you as His child. Even if you can't think of anything else to say, just say "my Father loves me". You will be praising God & the enemy can't stay in that environment for long.