• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray....

Hey guys,
We have some foster kids and we have had the baby since he was three days old (he is now one yrs. old and five months) and they are thinking about taking them away b/c the grandma came over last night! And I really hope they don't b/c this little boy means the world to me! He even calls me "Mommy" and I really, really don't want to see him go!! Please, please pray that they won't take him away!! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hi Dramaqueen,
I will pray & just now prayed that God will place a hedge of protection around your family & your household & cover you with His Precious Son's Blood. I also prayed that His good & perfect will be done in this child's life & the hand of the enemy will be stayed. God will comfort you & give you a peace beyond understanding....believe firmly in Him & praise Him so when doubts try to come in, they have no place to stay.

Hello Dramaqueen: As we know, God is in control. I pray that the Lord will soften the heart of the grandmother. I also pray that God allows her to see what seperation will do to the child. Lord, thank you for guidance, I pray for Dramaqueen to keep the child, and pray for the grandmother to have a heart of love and understanding, Lord thank you for making the way possible, in Jesus name, Amen!

Administrator
Staff Member
Good responses. First, speak to GOD. Second, have you also spoken to the grandmother about letting the boy stay?

I'm surprised she wants the baby after one year

Hi Dramaqueen,
Yes i will pray for you!
I know your heartache,we also fostered children for 3 yrs. We had a long term child for 2 yrs and then we lost him to an Aunty of his. We grieved for him terribly and to this day miss David very much. It takes a soft, loving and caring heart to foster children and unfortunatley its those hearts that ache the most.:love:
God will bless you for caring for His little children. I will pray this little one stays with you, but at the end of the day we dont understand why God does the things He does sometimes.
We are thinking of fostering again next year sometime. I say to myself,"I will not get to attached & love them so much again!!" :love: but you just cant help it can you!!!!
May God bless you for the wonderful job you are doing with the foster children. May God give you the strength, peace and comfort, that He alone can give at this time. Lord let your will be done, in this little ones life!! Amen

I WILL God's will for you and yours, God will provide the BEST possible answer.

I WILL God's will for you and yours, God will provide the BEST possible answer. I pray. AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

dramaqueen said:
Hey guys,
We have some foster kids and we have had the baby since he was three days old (he is now one yrs. old and five months) and they are thinking about taking them away b/c the grandma came over last night! And I really hope they don't b/c this little boy means the world to me! He even calls me "Mommy" and I really, really don't want to see him go!! Please, please pray that they won't take him away!! Thank you!!!