• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please Pray With Me

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus,

I'm a Licensed Master Social Worker, and it has been very tough finding a good job where I reside. I had an interview a couple of days ago, and I'm asking for prayers that I get the job. It's an amazing opportunity with great benefits! I've definitely prayed, and I would also like the prayers of the Church.

Thank you all, and may God bless you!

Staff Member
Praying for you Dear Sister that this opportunity be yours within His will for you!
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
YIBC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Jasmine, Praying with you that the Lord will supply this need for you according to his perfect plan and will for your life.

Staff Member
Greetings,

how is it going? Any news about that job. yet?
May you know that the Lord knows what is best for you as your Shepherd, always.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Praying for you, did the Lord open that door for you or has He kept it closed due to a better door somewhere else?

Greetings,

how is it going? Any news about that job. yet?
May you know that the Lord knows what is best for you as your Shepherd, always.

Bless you ....><>
Hello @Br. Bear , No news as of yet. I was informed at the beginning of this week that they are still interviewing and will make a decision soon. However, Father allowed an interview with another company yesterday, and I was hired on the spot. I'm very grateful for the position, but there are no benefits. I know the Lord makes no mistakes, so I will trust in Him!

Praying for you, did the Lord open that door for you or has He kept it closed due to a better door somewhere else?
Hi @Brad Huber , I do believe Father has closed that door. I just mentioned to @Br. Bear the Lord opened a door to an interview yesterday, and I was hired on the spot. I'm very happy about the position, but there aren't any benefits. However, I truly believe it's where He wants me to be because it's a Christian organization that provides services to children who are mentally/environmentally challenged. I reside in Louisiana, and there are very few Christian organizations in the area; so for that reason alone, I'm very happy to be able to be a part of that. Also, Holy Spirit put the verse, "A little that a righteousness man has is better than the riches of many wicked." I'm looking forward to what He has in store! Thank you for praying!

Loyal
Hi @Brad Huber , I do believe Father has closed that door. I just mentioned to @Br. Bear the Lord opened a door to an interview yesterday, and I was hired on the spot. I'm very happy about the position, but there aren't any benefits. However, I truly believe it's where He wants me to be because it's a Christian organization that provides services to children who are mentally/environmentally challenged. I reside in Louisiana, and there are very few Christian organizations in the area; so for that reason alone, I'm very happy to be able to be a part of that. Also, Holy Spirit put the verse, "A little that a righteousness man has is better than the riches of many wicked." I'm looking forward to what He has in store! Thank you for praying!

Amen! I am encouraged by your faith, Jasmine. You have blessed my heart just by reading this. I am also thankful that the Lord opened up this job opportunity for you with a Christian organization. I pray all goes well for you.

Amen! I am encouraged by your faith, Jasmine. You have blessed my heart just by reading this. I am also thankful that the Lord opened up this job opportunity for you with a Christian organization. I pray all goes well for you.

Thank you, Mrs. Sue! He's truly worthy to be praised.