Open Talk Jesus in Safari, then follow these four steps.
Missing the Home Screen action? Look under Edit Actions. If you opened this page inside another app, first open it in Safari.
Apple’s installation guide ↗Please pray that my mother will stop gambling?
Scan with your phone’s camera.
Pray for me and my husband, God saves restore and refresh our marriage. I pray that GOD will bless us with a new affordable home in a great neighborhood and to continue to open doors for us and all of his people across the nations. I plead the blood of Jesus upon me my family and all the people of GOD.
I am glad you are asking for prayer for you and your husband for restoration and refreshed, may i say, i will pray that "GOD" will make both you and your husbands relationship with GOD stronger than ever before and nothing else matters.Pray for me and my husband, God saves restore and refresh our marriage. I pray that GOD will bless us with a new affordable home in a great neighborhood and to continue to open doors for us and all of his people across the nations. I plead the blood of Jesus upon me my family and all the people of GOD.
My mom spends all her money in the casinos and so do I. I'm seeking god for deliverance and please pray that my family will stop gambling. Pray that we find better things to do with our time.