• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please pray for South Africa

Ria

Hallo everyone. South Africa has been on my heart ever since I woke up this morning, and it's now 21:45. Please let us unite in prayer for South Africa as a country in trouble. We received word from our family members that the power supply is less every day. That has a direct result of mines closing down all over the country. And the mining industry used to be the biggest industry in the country. This, together with all the other negative factors like politics, high fuel and food prices, are making it not the greatest place to be right now. I know there are other countries that's got it worse, but please hear my heart.
May God change this all around for the best for all works out well for those who are His children. And someone mentioned earlier that Africa needs missionaries, and I agree. Let those that haven't heard the Gospel yet, get to know the Lord somehow - God knows how and when.
Let us thank God for what He is going to do!
Amen

Amen

Amen Ria. South Africa is having a huge problem with democracy right now and there have been many riots. I pray for Africa and any disoriented and impoverished country and continent in this world.

LORD please hear us as we call to You through Lord Jesus Christ. Help the Word of the Lord be heard and the commandment of Jesus be adhered to. Please send missionaries around the world to teach of the love of Christ, through and with their example.

LORD please help any undernourished country be free and the world be free of war and torment. I love You Lord Jesus and I ask You to please pray for worlds needs and the immediate needs of South Africa, the immediate needs of any underdeveloped war driven country. Please develop the world Lord Jesus, in Your Name.

Amen and Love:
Pixie

I'm praying about this sister. Thanks for mentioning it.

God Bless

Ria

Thanks Cody.
Only God knows what will happen tomorrow and the day after.Because He lives, we can face tomorrow.
Glory be to God.

Lord Jesus I bring Rea to you today....and her country also.. Lord Jesus we call upon your Name. We lift our eyes unto you....You alone are our strength and shield.

Nothing is too difficult for you Hear our prayers....in Jesus

Last edited:
Hi Ria
Yes I have a daughter in Kenya and she is amongst the villages having the major political upheaval as well. From my latest report much more is happening there than they are acknowledging so we must increase the outcry of prayer to our Father.
We dont want another Rawanda situation. Already some villages not far away the machetties have happened.
Sometimes we feel we are alone but that is not the case. The heavenlys are being flooded with an outcry so lets not stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless and lets only increase............................
Mike
aka grizzly for Christ.

Ria

Yes I have a daughter in Kenya and she is amongst the villages having the major political upheaval as well. From my latest report much more is happening there than they are acknowledging so we must increase the outcry of prayer to our Father.
We dont want another Rawanda situation. Already some villages not far away the machetties have happened.
Sometimes we feel we are alone but that is not the case. The heavenlys are being flooded with an outcry so lets not stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless and lets only increase............................

Hallo Mike,
when last did you hear from your daughter? I guess we will never know the whole truth about what's going on there. Just the same with South Africa - the press only releases certain stuff.
It makes us feel hopeless, but all that we can do is to pray to God about the situation, even for the things we don't know about. God is sovereign, and His Will will reign in the end - we need to hold on to that.
God is more than enough - El Shaddai!

Hi Ria
Just had some friend get back from the area.
They visited the orphanage where our daughter is. They had to leave due to too much unrest.
The good part was the mission where they visited is okay for now. Most of the crazy stuff is just south of them.
All I can do is leave her in my Saviours arms and know that her soul is always His but He never even stopped the world from putting Him on the cross.
My mind is blank right now about any scripture that points towards any protection of our physical bodies while serving Him.
I hope to go there when things settle down to encourage and show her support.
Know I am praying for many reasons!!!
Take care
Mike
aka grizzly for Christ