• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE WHO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MACULAR DEGENERATION IN BOTH EYES

Staff Member
yes ALAN,

shall do. It is no fun having eye problems.

Grace and peace in Christ to you and your wife

Bless you ....><>

Abundant blessings! Remain positive even in the tribulation ❤ May your wife keep her eye sight in the Name of Jesus, because with God all things are possible! ❤❤❤❤

Active
I’m so sorry to hear that, Alan. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your wife, asking the Lord to touch her eyes with His healing hands and fill her with His strength and peace. May you both rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Stay strong in Him.

Staff Member
I’m so sorry to hear that, Alan. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your wife, asking the Lord to touch her eyes with His healing hands and fill her with His strength and peace. May you both rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Stay strong in Him.

yes

Loyal
My Mother had macular degeneration , also. She received shots in her eyes. That did help.

I am going to pray for you and I believe beyond a doubt that you will share the testimony here.
She is healed in the name of Jesus