• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for my sister she is hospital in a comma!

Please remember my sister in hospital in a comma. i am praying to God to rise her out the bed of affliction, to have mercy on us and not let her die.please pray. its a trying time for me with no job, sicknesses, and almost pressure on every side. sometimes, i feel overwhelmed, and some times i wonder if all these will come to an end. i am asking God for his mercy, to have mercy upon my sister and not let her die. she has little children, please God do not take my sister now. Help me also praise God for everything and give thanks in evrything.
Georgina

Lord,
Thank you for the ability to come to you in our time of need; and thank you for your continued watchcare over us. It is not possible for us to know all that is going on in the lives of those that we love; but we have confidence in you, knowing that you know even the number of hairs on our heads, and the exact moment that a sparrow falls to the ground. If you know even these things, we know that you know our needs, and in your almighty love for us, we submit to you and your sovereignty. Please heal Georgina's sister from her coma, and give her and her family strength. Comfort all within this situation with your strength and peace, and establish your name in glory for what is accomplished through this event. We pray that your will be done, and that we gain strength and peace as you are glorified.
Thank you in Jesus name,
Amen.

Dear Lord we are asking and beliveing it will be your will to spare this young woman , so she may be able to raise her childen and be with all of her family. Give her family the strength and also peace in these times God untill your will is done. In Jesus's holy name we ask. Amen

Lord Jesus, we know you have heard Georginas cry, let your presence fill her life today, grant that she would allow you to be her strength, and her portion whatever may be, in Jesus name.

Psa 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Psa 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Administrator
Staff Member
Sorry for my late reply sister, I will pray for your sister.

God bless you, faithfully

May the Holy Spirit give you consolation

Georgina, sorry i am writing so late.
May God send down His Holy Spirit to give you, your sister & the rest of your family consolation.
Remember that Jesus is always with you..... every step of the way. He understands your pain. He is there
.:girl_hug:

Staff Member
Father i pray for georgina's sister and ask you to restore her body to full health and strength and you Lord paid the price when you took all our sicknesses and diseases on the cross and by your stripes we were healed and i claim this total healing from the top of her head down to the soles of her feet in Jesus precious name amen.

Last edited:
Lord, arise, we pray You and let Your enemies be scattered. Preserve Georgina's sister and spare her life for Your daughter's sake. We pray that she comes to know You Lord, and that You intervene for Sister Georgina and let All the pressures go. Visit her with laughter oh Lord, in the mighty name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Sis,i will pray for your sister just be still in the Lord remember His promises
Our God is a healing GOD nothing is to difficult for HIM.GOD Bless