• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please pray for my older brother

My older brother is trying very hard to get his life right. The devil keeps trying to hurt him though by tempting him to go out and drink. Just a few days ago he got a job that he was supposed to do tomorrow, but satan sent his demons and he went out drinking. Now he is making himself worse. I'm worried for him, but God hears His people and always helps them. Could everyone pray.

Heavensound, I have been praying and will continue to pray for your brother. Our God is an awesome God, and He does indeed hear and answer our prayers. :love: sunshine307

Administrator
Staff Member
Sister Christine God bless you and your family. I know your family rather well now and I know your all a bunch of GOD fearing people. GOD is with you so please don't stress it or have fear. You know our awesome GOD defeated the devil 2000 years ago, praise Christ Jesus!

I will pray for your brother tonight and I know GOD will work in him to restore him back to where he should be.

I WILL PRAY AND PRAY AND PRAY AS WE ALWAYS DO . Please don't worry about Michael sweety . Daddy will stay up all night and day until satan lets him go . You have allot of fun things to do at school with Imani ! God answered that prayer and he will answer this one . You did the right thing by asking everyone to pray . I love you with all my life that God has given me . Please do not get yourself upset and nervous for daddy . I will put nothing before you and our family but God and Jesus . One day , I am going to post the testimony about how you , Michael , and Joel were sent here from heaven . God did not send Michael here to lose to satan . Rest Angel . Love , Daddy . :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you everyone,my brother went to his job today and had a great time. But sadly he spent his night out drinking. Please keep praying, it's working very rapidly.