• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for my job.

Active
I'm 61 years old and I'm a cleaner at a nursing home. That doesn't sound like a physical job but it is.
I recently injured my back and that has set off sciatic nerve pains in the upper front of my legs and my lower back.
Workman's compensation doesn't pay enough to work on, so I have to continue working through the pain.
I am starting physio next week.
Just recently my supervisors added a hour and 1/2 extra work to my shift, this extra work load is causing pain in my
shoulders and biceps. I asked my supervisor to decrease this extra time added to me but she wouldn't.
So please pray that I get a different position at work, so that I can get away from this heavy schedule.
Also pray that whatever position I get, that I would have favor with the supervisor working there.

I'm 61 years old and I'm a cleaner at a nursing home. That doesn't sound like a physical job but it is.
I recently injured my back and that has set off sciatic nerve pains in the upper front of my legs and my lower back.
Workman's compensation doesn't pay enough to work on, so I have to continue working through the pain.
I am starting physio next week.
Just recently my supervisors added a hour and 1/2 extra work to my shift, this extra work load is causing pain in my
shoulders and biceps. I asked my supervisor to decrease this extra time added to me but she wouldn't.
So please pray that I get a different position at work, so that I can get away from this heavy schedule.
Also pray that whatever position I get, that I would have favor with the supervisor working there.
Prayers for favor for you friend.

Active
I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I know how difficult it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation, work out everything good for you, and bless you with good health. Remember that He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Take good care of yourself. Grace and peace to you.

I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I know how difficult it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation, work out everything good for you, and bless you with good health. Remember that He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Take good care of yourself. Grace and peace to you.

Thank you brother. We must care for each other. As the family of God we are obligated by love. Amen.

Active
Thank you so much for your prayers!!

Thank You Lord God/Jesus, you've got it all and I know, however it may be manifest, you will provide for dpg3.