• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for my grandmother

Active
Please pray for my grandmother. She fell and broke her arm yesterday. She has been hospitalized, but I hear she is in so much pain. She has been so weak lately, can't walk a lot and has stomach problems. She suffers from hearing loss, so we get frustrated when try to communicate with her. Please, join me in praying for God to protect, and heal my grandmother.

Psalm 147:3: He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Thank you,
God bless,

Active
Please pray for my grandmother. She fell and broke her arm yesterday. She has been hospitalized, but I hear she is in so much pain. She has been so weak lately, can't walk a lot and has stomach problems. She suffers from hearing loss, so we get frustrated when try to communicate with her. Please, join me in praying for God to protect, and heal my grandmother.

Thank you,
God bless,

Prayers for her and for you and your family...she will heal....where two or three are gathered in His name and are in agreement our prayers are usually answered....Amen

Loyal
God hears your prayers KittyLinda! Are you able to spend some time with her and share your love with her? Its one of the greatest healing actions there is. Adding my prayers in.

Active
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for your grandmother, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand, strengthen her, protect and grant her a speedy recovery. Be assured that our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.

Active
We visited my grandmother. She's fine now; smiling and talkative. They are good signs.

God bless you all. Thank you very much.

Active

Thank you,
God bless,

Agreeing for healing and protection in Jesus Name.

Loyal

Thank you,
God bless,
In my prayers