• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for my eyes

2 days ago i woke up at night with my right eye completely blind for 20 seconds. I tried calling the eye doctor sending a voicemail but they only made me wait 2 weeks for a appointment. Im really scared of losing my sight im only 30 years old. Please pray for me.

Active
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I can totally relate to what you’ve been through. I had lost my vision for more than 24hrs and was advised to go through various tests. The results came normal and no one was able to diagnose my problem. It was just God’s grace – He restored my vision. Our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence and provide the help you need at this time. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace & blessings to you.

I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I can totally relate to what you’ve been through. I had lost my vision for more than 24hrs and was advised to go through various tests. The results came normal and no one was able to diagnose my problem. It was just God’s grace – He restored my vision. Our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence and provide the help you need at this time. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace & blessings to you.
Thanks for your prayer

Loyal
I have some eye problems also, legally blind, but corrected by glasses. But my eyes are still bad, even with the glasses, I have to take off my glasses and get my eyes within an inch or so for detail work. The bifocals are supposed to deal with that but they just dont. I was really scared when my eyes first started going bad, but they leveled out on their downward slope of ability. I also was afraid of going blind. Plus I have really bad foot problems, and dont hear well. All together, I am thankful I am not fired from my work. But at least I am 60, and I can take early retirement at 62, and hopefully work part time to make up for the income loss.

I understand the fear, and I am glad to pray for you!

Loyal
2 days ago i woke up at night with my right eye completely blind for 20 seconds. I tried calling the eye doctor sending a voicemail but they only made me wait 2 weeks for a appointment. Im really scared of losing my sight im only 30 years old. Please pray for me.
Do you experience lines sometimes ? Sometimes these this are a simple chemical imbalance . Or having to much sugar .

If you havent had your eyes checked yet , please do so .

Something that came to my mind too , eye exercises . Take a pencil . And look at it . Keeping your head still move the pencil as far as you can still looking at it , then to the other side . Up and down too. The musclesaround the eyes will affect your eyesight as well

Loyal
I have some eye problems also, legally blind, but corrected by glasses. But my eyes are still bad, even with the glasses, I have to take off my glasses and get my eyes within an inch or so for detail work. The bifocals are supposed to deal with that but they just dont. I was really scared when my eyes first started going bad, but they leveled out on their downward slope of ability. I also was afraid of going blind. Plus I have really bad foot problems, and dont hear well. All together, I am thankful I am not fired from my work. But at least I am 60, and I can take early retirement at 62, and hopefully work part time to make up for the income loss.

I understand the fear, and I am glad to pray for you!
My eye doctor dialated my eyes with some eyedrops pryor to an eye exam . Since then , they seemed to have improved . Not one episode of wavy lines , where before they happened frequently

Praying for healing..

Quite a while ago i read an article about the health benefits of vitamin C and it related to the health of the blood vessels at the back of the eye. Im sorry i dont have the specific details to hand and this is from memory but im sure the author said taking higher than average doses of vitamin C could help clear cholesterol deposits. It may be online.

I also have read that lutein is helpful for eye health.