• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

please pray for my dad

Hi Guys

my dad has had breathing problems for several months now and things are getting worse. I'd really appreciate it if you could pray for him.

Thanks

Frank

frank said:
Hi Guys

my dad has had breathing problems for several months now and things are getting worse. I'd really appreciate it if you could pray for him.

Thanks

Frank

Dear Frank,

First, I want to praise God for leading your Dad to make a difference in the lives of others, including you, brother. I am getting choked up just sharing your burden with you, Frank.

Frank, we will lift him in prayer at First Baptist Church of Daly City and here at Talk Jesus. In the meantime, please try to spend as much time just sitting with your Dad. Maybe you both need not say anything, silence is golden. Just be together, meditate on the Lord (in silence). If your dad can talk without hindering his breathing just listen to him.

Please read and meditate on Proverbs 3:1-35 "Further Benefits of Wisdom" and bind this around your neck.

Please stay in touch and let us know how he is doing, brother.

We love you, too, Frank, thank you for sharing.

Your servant in Christ Jesus.

Administrator
Staff Member
I have your father in my prayers Frank. Be faithful because that is what the Lord expects of us always. Jesus paid the price already and GOD is graceful.

God bless you

Frank my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father. I will pray for your fathers comfort and peace. I already know he is blessed because he has you. Remain strong and the Lord will give you stregnth.

"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles." Psalm 103

Frank , I am glad that you asked for prayer . We all are going to pray and be praying for you and you're dad ! Thank you for letting us serve you in you're time of need ! God Bless you . Mike

praying for your Dad

Father God,

I just lift Frank's Dad to you in the Name of Jesus. Lord we are so grateful that you know every heart and every situation. We thank you that your presence is real to this man and pray for relief and health to flow through his body. Father we ask for that peace that passes all understanding to fill the home and heart of each one. Father how we thank you for your continuing mercies and grace in Frank's Dad. Thank you for your closeness to him. How good it is to know that you will never forsake us or leave us but rather you are always present intervening in our lives.

I praise you Lord and glorify your name.

Amen

Frank, thank you for bringing your burden before us here that we may help to lift up your father in prayer. I have prayed & will continue to pray for the touch of God's Hand to be upon your father & that he will be more aware of His Presence with every breath he is able to take without distress.

: - (

thankyou all : - ( Dad's taken a turn for the worse and is now going to hospital again... please continue praying for him : - ( also pray for my mother who is having a very hard time with this : - (

thankyou all. My father's health has improved and he is no longer in hospital! God Bless!