• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for me

Please pray for me as I am unemployed since 2013. I was a good student in my academics. But, some how I failed to get one job to do. I don't wanted to be a burden to my family. Desperately need one and miserably failed in getting one. Need help. Need job. Need smile. Thank you.

Loyal
Praying God will provide you the job you need. Step out in faith, God will provide. Remember that building your faith is more important than the job you will be getting. Be prepared to take the job when it comes.

Praying God will provide you the job you need. Step out in faith, God will provide. Remember that building your faith is more important than the job you will be getting. Be prepared to take the job when it comes.
Thank you for your prayer. You are well obeyed person in god's sight. I am happy for you. Thanks once again.

Loyal
Also praying for you!

Loyal
Please pray for me as I am unemployed since 2013. I was a good student in my academics. But, some how I failed to get one job to do. I don't wanted to be a burden to my family. Desperately need one and miserably failed in getting one. Need help. Need job. Need smile. Thank you.
Also praying for you!

Also praying for you!
I know what it means to be unemployed. It's really bad. But what I know is that nothing is impossible with God. I pray for His Divine intervention in your life. Sometimes our Faith is stretched to a breaking point. Remain and trust in Him, He will make a way where there seem to be no way. God Bless You.

Also praying for you!
I am so happy that I got to have some prayers towards my prosperity, lacking of things like job or anything in this website. Lucky to be found this website in which I have wise and experienced personalities are praying for me. That is indeed a blessing for me. According to verse Luke 2:52 we need favour from mankind too. So I am happy for all of you guys. Thank you

I know what it means to be unemployed. It's really bad. But what I know is that nothing is impossible with God. I pray for His Divine intervention in your life. Sometimes our Faith is stretched to a breaking point. Remain and trust in Him, He will make a way where there seem to be no way. God Bless You.
Yes I do have trust in my heavenly father and it is for the first in my entire feeling like stuck for 7and half years . That is very hard on me.I don't know what I can do. Iam loosing my strength, depression, anxiety added to the wound. Temptations leads the rupture I had. Anyway thanks for your prayers. I am happy for you.

Yes I do have trust in my heavenly father and it is for the first in my entire feeling like stuck for 7and half years . That is very hard on me.I don't know what I can do. Iam loosing my strength, depression, anxiety added to the wound. Temptations leads the rupture I had. Anyway thanks for your prayers. I am happy for you.
Still praying for a breakthrough for you

Hope I'll get one day. I'll be celebrating my joy with you .so that we came to know that our prayers are answered. Thank you Brother. I am happy to have your reply.
Let's pray Brother: "Dear Lord Jesus. Your word says whatever we ask in your Name, it shall be given to us. I pray Lord Jesus, for my brother to find employment. Also I pray for opportunities of being self employed if need be, and provide resources for whatever business he can start, and I pray for your Divine protection upon his life in Jesus name."

Psalm 5:12 " For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield." (NKJ)

Active

Hi Titus,

Looking negatively, this is not the best time to be unemployed, looking for work, but more positively, it gives God a challenge to glorify His name by answering your prayers and everyone else's in here. So please brothers and sisters, keep praying for our brother Titus.

Titus, worth revisiting your CV. Make it stand out, not just a list of past employers with a full stop in 2013. What they want to know is your achievements both professionally and personally, anything you're proud of. Skill sets and strengths, what you can bring to their organisation, your goals and achievements, anything you've done that you're really pleased with. Skip the hobbies - they're not interested. Then a covering email, not just a 'please find attached my CV,' it won't even get opened. An email from the heart, explaining to them them why they need you and what you think you can do for their company or organisation. The covering email is actually more important than the CV so really work on its wording until you're happy with it.

Once you've done that you need to build up a network. Put together a contact database of local companies and organisations so you know who you've already 'hit' and their responses. Sign up to a social media site called LinkedIn and then put together a really appealing profile. LinkedIn is like a Facebook for companies. Watch lots of YouTube videos on how to put together a profile, search for relevant hirers / managers and how to approach them.

Similarly you'll find Facebook groups within industries that you're wanting to get into.

Networking, trying to get in front of hirers / managers, building relationships, chatting to them will be far more rewarding than replying to job ads where you'll find yourself one little guy in thousands applying, with very little chance.

Another suggestion is to try some voluntary work. Looks good on the CV, gives you self esteem and purpose and proves you can do an 8 hour shift.

Hope that helps, if you need any further help, tips, advice, just PM me. God bless you Titus, I'm praying you get that job. Take care bro, and do remember to keep us posted with progress reports every now and again.

Hi Titus,

Looking negatively, this is not the best time to be unemployed, looking for work, but more positively, it gives God a challenge to glorify His name by answering your prayers and everyone else's in here. So please brothers and sisters, keep praying for our brother Titus.

Titus, worth revisiting your CV. Make it stand out, not just a list of past employers with a full stop in 2013. What they want to know is your achievements both professionally and personally, anything you're proud of. Skill sets and strengths, what you can bring to their organisation, your goals and achievements, anything you've done that you're really pleased with. Skip the hobbies - they're not interested. Then a covering email, not just a 'please find attached my CV,' it won't even get opened. An email from the heart, explaining to them them why they need you and what you think you can do for their company or organisation. The covering email is actually more important than the CV so really work on its wording until you're happy with it.

Once you've done that you need to build up a network. Put together a contact database of local companies and organisations so you know who you've already 'hit' and their responses. Sign up to a social media site called LinkedIn and then put together a really appealing profile. LinkedIn is like a Facebook for companies. Watch lots of YouTube videos on how to put together a profile, search for relevant hirers / managers and how to approach them.

Similarly you'll find Facebook groups within industries that you're wanting to get into.

Networking, trying to get in front of hirers / managers, building relationships, chatting to them will be far more rewarding than replying to job ads where you'll find yourself one little guy in thousands applying, with very little chance.

Another suggestion is to try some voluntary work. Looks good on the CV, gives you self esteem and purpose and proves you can do an 8 hour shift.

Hope that helps, if you need any further help, tips, advice, just PM me. God bless you Titus, I'm praying you get that job. Take care bro, and do remember to keep us posted with progress reports every now and again.
I really appreciate and admire your detailing advice and prayerful nature. You took my pain to your heart and I see that in your post. Even now my eyes got wet while typing this.

I got an aggregate of 67.35%(4years) in bachelor's study(civil engineering) . It was always an edgy study like we used to have night studies before the exam date. So I have learnt anything in the classroom. With technically weak having zero knowledge about work I gave hardly one interview for a year with some references and got rejected(never got a reply)for some reasons.So I gave up giving interviews on it. Thereafter I changed my mind to get a job in public sector (non-technical). I tried this for many years,got none. I really want to do anykind of jobs that feeds my family. I don't know what can I do or what I am capable of. Only one thing I know is I can make a difference when I learn something, I'll definitely master it and I'll make my junior fellows learn that in different and easy way. I'll find my own way of learning the skills. Yes I am late and I am not that competitive. I may not be the best but i am unique. I need experience that's the only thing I could wish for. Help me if you can, in getting one. Not that I am asking a big giant job(civil) but a janitor or anykind will help me a lot. Sorry, I don't know how to speak I let my heart out.

I really felt so happy in reading your post. It is a kind of hope for me. Thank you. God bless you.

Pray for my depression. Having hard times . I am praying for all of you to have a good health and peace on this earth. God bless you.

Hi Titus,

That's awesome Andy. Best advice.
Wish all goes well with Titus.

God bless you

Active

Titus, don't let the worries of this life choke your faith in God. Jesus said don't even be troubled by what you will eat or wear. Seek God's righteousness and kingdom as a priority, all the rest will be added to you.

I have not been able to hold a job for more than 3 months since I gradauted in 2016 because of PTSD, but God has not let me hunger for a single day. I am more than contented with what I have now. I also live in Asia so I know how pressurising it is to have a job - but that kind of pressure does not come from God. Your only mandate in this world is to become righteous in your character like Jesus, nothing else matters in God's kingdom.

Active
Hi Titus,

I really appreciate and admire your detailing advice and prayerful nature. You took my pain to your heart and I see that in your post. Even now my eyes got wet while typing this.

I got an aggregate of 67.35%(4years) in bachelor's study(civil engineering) . It was always an edgy study like we used to have night studies before the exam date. So I have learnt anything in the classroom. With technically weak having zero knowledge about work I gave hardly one interview for a year with some references and got rejected(never got a reply)for some reasons.So I gave up giving interviews on it. Thereafter I changed my mind to get a job in public sector (non-technical). I tried this for many years,got none. I really want to do anykind of jobs that feeds my family. I don't know what can I do or what I am capable of. Only one thing I know is I can make a difference when I learn something, I'll definitely master it and I'll make my junior fellows learn that in different and easy way. I'll find my own way of learning the skills. Yes I am late and I am not that competitive. I may not be the best but i am unique. I need experience that's the only thing I could wish for. Help me if you can, in getting one. Not that I am asking a big giant job(civil) but a janitor or anykind will help me a lot. Sorry, I don't know how to speak I let my heart out.

I really felt so happy in reading your post. It is a kind of hope for me. Thank you. God bless you.

Hi Titus,

If you've got qualifications in civil engineering, then good on you! Construction is an area that is expanding in all developed and fast growing countries. So yes, if you apply to construction companies, including concreting, flooring, ground works, dry-lining, cladding etc saying you're looking for an opening as a labourer with a view to an apprenticeship or training programme, I'm pretty sure if you follow my advice in my last post, you'll very soon have a number of offers to choose from.

You'll find that finding a job is a full time job in itself but well worth the effort.

God bless bro!

Hi Titus,

If you've got qualifications in civil engineering, then good on you! Construction is an area that is expanding in all developed and fast growing countries. So yes, if you apply to construction companies, including concreting, flooring, ground works, dry-lining, cladding etc saying you're looking for an opening as a labourer with a view to an apprenticeship or training programme, I'm pretty sure if you follow my advice in my last post, you'll very soon have a number of offers to choose from.

You'll find that finding a job is a full time job in itself but well worth the effort.

God bless bro!
For my eyes you are like a hot water that heals and soothes the muscles in winter and me as a dead hard ice berg(arctic) where the human race doesn't live. Sorry, if I am saying anything wrong in this website. But, you are some energy that I lost all these years. Thank you so much. You guys are amazing here. Your replies make me fighting for my happiness. I am on it. Not full but yes I sense some revitalising moment in my life. Thank you.

Titus, don't let the worries of this life choke your faith in God. Jesus said don't even be troubled by what you will eat or wear. Seek God's righteousness and kingdom as a priority, all the rest will be added to you.

I have not been able to hold a job for more than 3 months since I gradauted in 2016 because of PTSD, but God has not let me hunger for a single day. I am more than contented with what I have now. I also live in Asia so I know how pressurising it is to have a job - but that kind of pressure does not come from God. Your only mandate in this world is to become righteous in your character like Jesus, nothing else matters in God's kingdom.
Yes brother. But, I am not saying I am poor or I am hunger. God Blessed my father with a canteen. Do you know he started his career as waiter in a restaurant for almost 26years, as cook some 3years,and now he became owner since 7yrs . Now he is 51yrs old. Just think how hard his life is. At the age of 3 he had no father. At the age of 8 he ran from his sister's(married)house because of drudgery.we might not havinh any big assets to our name and we don't want any of them either. we are a happy family. God has given prophecy towards my father and he did so . My sister got married to a pastor (unplanned) but God has planned for her we are not ready for my sister's marriage financially or mentally at that time as she was young .Because of these two incidents our lord glorified and everybody saw my family as a god blessed one. Sorry for my English. There are so many things in it but I can't explain each one of them. Even in the eyes of our relatives( non believers) now we are like God's people. They even call us with the name God' children(positive note. In india every believer has a name god's child(scornfulness)) . This change has come from above and the cause of all this happenings was my mum . She prays hours and hours , my father used to drink a lot some years ago, me and my sister don't want to go for church in our teenage. We change a lot now. I know God has a plan for me .

Now coming to the Point You may see me as a fool. Because, I never try attempt any interview on my own but with reference I had. So I am that inactive socially. I don't know why I am facing this. I want to come out. As I left with no knowledge about my work . No experience, nothing. What can I do? I just need some real help. That may be your prayers, some moral support. And real criticism so that I can get better version of me. I am searching. I am hoping. Thank you very much for your concern and sharing your views and experiences. I like the god's word you quoted for me. According to Deuteronomy 11:18-20. Psalms 119:50,119:11. The God's word is all we have on this earth to live a better holy life according to his will. Thank you once again. I pray for you too. Have a wonderful life in Jesus name. As he is a wonderful God. God of almighty. God on heaven and earth. God of mercy. God bless you my friend.