• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for me

Active
I’m so sorry to hear that, Michelle. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence and comfort you with His strength and peace. Please know that you deserve to feel better and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Would you like to share what’s going on? Looking forward to hear from you. Hugs & prayers!

Active
I’m so sorry to hear that, Michelle. Please don’t be hard on yourself. Life can be stressful, and intense feelings can be nearly overwhelming at times. Putting an end to your life is not the solution for your problems. Please get some help without any delay. Have you tried contacting the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline? They operate toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). I know it’s not easy, but stay strong and live your God-given life. Sending hugs & prayers your way!