• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for me

Please pray for me,I'm facing constant fear and anxiety,especially when I'm driving,please pray for peace and calmness when I'm behind the wheel,pray for me to set free from distracted driving,pray for me to set free from nervousness and worry,Thank you
God bless you

Staff Member
Greetings @astraysheep

Yes brother. Praying for you.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10

Active
I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence in a special and powerful way, filling you with His peace and strength in the days ahead. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life. May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Stay strong in Him. Blessings!