• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for me

I would be so grateful for prayers for me as I'm struggling with depression and anxiety since many years. I know that with extra prayers along with my own I can be healed! Thank you! God bless you all

Grace this is a common affliction. The cure us in the Bible and at your hand. Begin to praise the Lord. Sing and give thanks for heaviness is a spirit.

Isaiah 61:3 KJVS
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified.

Staff Member
Will pray for you sister @Margaret
However, as Brother has shown in God's Word.
Truly there is nothing to lift up ones Spirit as Praising God!
Don't know if you sing, but even if done badly (that would be me), you'll find that singing hymns of praise will truly make you feel better.
Much of this is because we take our focus off ourselves, what is going on in our lives, the World, and put it on where it truly needs to be. Our God, and include the promises to hold on to through our Lord Savior Jesus Christ and Rejoice!!

By the way Sister Margaret....be welcome to Talk Jesus!!!!
I truly hope and pray that you will find fellowship that will uplift you and draw you closer to our God.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Praging you will be healed and filled to overflowing with joy and peace and love. May God guide you in all goodness.

Grace this is a common affliction. The cure us in the Bible and at your hand. Begin to praise the Lord. Sing and give thanks for heaviness is a spirit.

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified.

Thank you

Thank you !

Active
I’m sorry to hear about your struggles, Margaret. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety and depression. They’re very complex that deserve personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Hugs!

I’m sorry to hear about your struggles, Margaret. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety and depression. They’re very complex that deserve personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Hugs!

Thank you so much for your prayers. It means a lot to me! God bless you!

I would be so grateful for prayers for me as I'm struggling with depression and anxiety since many years. I know that with extra prayers along with my own I can be healed! Thank you! God bless you all
Dear Sister Margaret, I hope the following quote of Wintley Phipps will give you peace. and the music after his testimony. Blessings in Christ Jesus, and I am praying for you.

Wintley Phipps

It is in the quite crucible of your personal sufferings that your noblest dreams are born, and God’s greatest gifts are given in compensation for what you’ve been through. It is well.