• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for me

Hello everyone 4given here.I just need to be prayed for.I'm battling alot in my life and need the Lord to help me.I desire to draw closer to God,i want to have a greater desire to teach my sunday school class better.I want to get along with my wife better.Please pray for me and i will be praying for all of you.Thanks and God Bless!

God bless you 4Given, keep seeking the Lord in prayer.

"It is not so true that "prayer changes things" as that prayer changes me and I change things." - Oswald Chambers

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. (Psalm 105:4)

I have spoken to you once on line. After32 years of marriage I give ALL the credit to God! Seek His the Spirits gifts of patience and longsuffering, and the Prince of peace will show you the way.

4Given said:
Hello everyone 4given here.I just need to be prayed for.I'm battling alot in my life and need the Lord to help me.I desire to draw closer to God,i want to have a greater desire to teach my sunday school class better.I want to get along with my wife better.Please pray for me and i will be praying for all of you.Thanks and God Bless!

Dear Heavenly Father,
Lord I thank you for this dear brother and his desire for you. You are such a loving God, and merciful. You help us in our times of need Father. Jesus right now I lift this brother up to your hands, and ask that you continue to mold him. I don't pray that you give him strength for his battles, but I pray that you would be his strength, and get him through these battles. So many times Father, we ask for you to give us strength, but we just need you to be our strength so you can do what needs to be done. Father, place a burning desire in his heart to be close to you. That you become like the air to him, that he can't go a day without being close to you. Let him become addicted to you Father. God I ask that you give him an anointing when he speaks. That all the words that leave his mouth are yours. And, last Father, I ask that you help him to be the respectable man of God you created him to be. That he and his wife can join together as one, and focus completely on you. Lord I thank you that you are moving right now in his life, and I pray that you bless him and all his family abundantly. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

God Bless you brother; keep pushing.

Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar