• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please Pray for Me.

I joined talkjesus.com today. It seems as if I am struggling in my walk with God. I felt inspired to join today because I read some of y'alls posts.

Recently I moved out to Long Island and part of knew that this wasn't going to be a healthy move for me. Still, I had no choice. I'm surrounded by a number of churches, but neither of these places feel like home to me. I'm not sure where God wants me. It's hard making news friends (especially with the right people). I wanted in get into ministry work and serve God.

I pray that God will speak to me and lead me in the right direction.

Praying that God will lead you. Seek Him and He will make his purpose clear for your life.

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with my eye.

Thank you so much for your response and Bible verse. I find that it's harder for me to seek God in moments like these.

Administrator
Staff Member
I joined talkjesus.com today. It seems as if I am struggling in my walk with God. I felt inspired to join today because I read some of y'alls posts.

Recently I moved out to Long Island and part of knew that this wasn't going to be a healthy move for me. Still, I had no choice. I'm surrounded by a number of churches, but neither of these places feel like home to me. I'm not sure where God wants me. It's hard making news friends (especially with the right people). I wanted in get into ministry work and serve God.

Hey sister whereabout in long island? I'm from the originally (30 years). Check out Church Unleashed. Awesome church and pastor Todd Bishop is the real deal. They have two locations in Suffolk and Nassau.

On a side note I face the same struggles. I'll be praying for you. Keep your head up.

@Alyse Weiss

Also praying for you.

Thank you.
Hey sister whereabout in long island? I'm from the originally (30 years). Check out Church Unleashed. Awesome church and pastor Todd Bishop is the real deal. They have two locations in Suffolk and Nassau.

On a side note I face the same struggles. I'll be praying for you. Keep your head up.

Wow Chad, you're good! I moved out to Middle Island (Suffolk County) back in May. I am going to look up the church that you suggested and pray for the best. I could really use a spirit filled church that's close to me. Thank you.

Administrator
Staff Member
Yes I assure you its the real deal. Todd is good dear friend of mine and former counselor even when I was married a while back. Its all about Jesus there. Sounds like you're close enough!

I think that's amazing! The church is about 32 mins. away from my house. When I lived in Flushing I commuted to Manhattan to attend the Hillsong service. I also volunteered for the church. I'm going to see if my brother wants to join me this Sunday to check out Church Unleashed. I'm excited!

Administrator
Staff Member
That's awesome :) I've been part of Hillsong since 2011. Another amazing church body too but further away by far. Let me know what you think of Church Unleashed though.

I will definitely let you know what I think. it's such a small world that we will in. I was able to listen to Todd speak in a shorter message and I'm looking forward to Sunday. I really appreciate this, thank you.

Let the river of life take you where it wants to go.

Staff Member
Praying and Glorifying God in His work with the Body of Christ!

With the love of Christ Jesus
YBIC
Nick
<><