• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please Pray for me

Hello Every one,

I am vasu here, a junior member and this is my first post.

I am very Glad to be here as God himself showed me this site where I am able to grow better in our beloved God jesus christ.

Here is a request from me to all of you to Please do pray for me to get my visa to Denmark which is already approved and was about to despatch by this friday. AS I MADE A FASTING PRAYER FOR THREE DAYS lord God opened a way and made me surprise by changing the rules in the embassy and was now I am in a waiting state of receiving his miraculous work.

Please pray for me not to get any hurdles in between, as not to make my efforts till now a vein.

Truly yours in Lord,

Vasu........

Last edited:
Firstly, welcome to Talk Jesus, and I pray that you will not face any hurdles that will set you back and that your visa will come soon. Amen
God bless
maryxxx

Welcome to talk Jesus! i hope you'll feel welcome, I'll be praying for you so don't worry, you visa will come!
Stay Real
Jei
x

May the Lord guide you to what is right for you. He is our light and inspiration and will reveal His plan for you. God Bless.

Mary_429 said:
Firstly, welcome to Talk Jesus, and I pray that you will not face any hurdles that will set you back and that your visa will come soon. Amen
God bless
maryxxx
Thank you all for your valuable prayers, and I rejoice in Lord and pray to Lord that our prayers be heard and we will see the result tomorrow.

Hello Vasu

Dear god thank you for Vasu being here at talk jesus

Please can you make sure his visa comes thru yeah and like real quick and give him a good journey to denmark and help him to talk to lots of people on the way about you god ok.

Thankyou

Yes Dear Friends Lord heard our prayers

Thanks to my beloved friends in Lord for your valuable prayers and the time you shared for praying for me. I am here with the great news to you all. I know that nothing was impossible to Lord Almighty.

Our beloved Lord heard our prayers and answered us and the Miracle of his answer took place today. My visa was sanctioned and signed by the chief today. And I am here thanking Lord Jesus Christ for making this thing possible. yes as the Bible says "Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart", It is true when we trust in him everything is possible.

I once again convey my thanks to all my friends who prayed for me.

Yours in Lord,

Vasu.....