• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray for Christians in North Korea

Staff Member
Remember those in prison as though you were in prison with them, and those ill-treated as though you too felt their torment. Hebrews 13:3

Greetings,

I ask that you begin praying for Christians in North Korea.

Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body. Hebrews 13:3

I don't know how much we can trust everything we read online BUT from what i have seen there are tens of thousands of Brothers and Sisters in North Korean prisons and they (children, men, women and elderly) are brutally treated in appalling conditions. Executions are frequent and so is sickness and malnutrition.

Please get informed a bit and please do pray for those who we expect to share eternity with with the Lord.

Here is an example of what info is available
Human rights in North Korea - Wikipedia
please put some time aside to read it and even follow some of the links on that page.
It is not only Christians who suffer, as you will learn.

Remember those in prison as if you were bound with them, and those who are mistreated as if you were suffering with them. Hebrews 13:3

here is another site but be warned, some (a lot) of the info is disturbing. Perhaps we need disturbing until we at least pray?
NORTH KOREAN CHRISTIANS

PLEASE PRAY FOR NORTH KOREA

Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies. Hebrews 13:3

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Thank you for sharing @Br. Bear

I have looked at the site and thus far read one testimony. It was horrifying.

Yes indeed we need to be stirred and convicted to pray for these dear souls.