• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please drive the demons out of me in Jesus Christ's name

Please command the demons out loud: "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her, without harming her, and never enter her again."

Also please pray that I would know if I'm not demon-possessed anymore.

Active
You're not demon possessed.

Demons don't exist. Bad people do, so it's best not to confuse them.

Meditate, and calm your mind.

Hello JaneLee. You have given very little information to go on in order to help you. However, If you are genuinely born again of the Spirit of God you cannot be possessed by any demon. Once Jesus Christ enters into the heart of a person, once they are born again of the Spirit of God no demon can remain there. If there was indeed a demon there to start with.

Once Jesus Christ, who is the light, enters the dark heart the darkness cannot remain there any longer since light and darkness cannot share the same space. Light always pushes the darkness out just like in a dark room when the light is put on it pushes the darkness out.

Please provide more information on what is taking place so that one can effectively minister to you from the Word of God.

Please command the demons out loud: "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her, without harming her, and never enter her again."

Also please pray that I would know if I'm not demon-possessed anymore.
JaneLee, go to the following post and do what it says to do. Godspeed.