Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

please dont read if you are a younger member here

jessid9

This is a prayer request but also a praise report.
I got a call from my brother (Kev_edm) today.

awhile ago there was a man that got fired from his work. The man didnt like that and pulled a knife on his boss. Kevin had to calm him down and called the police. the man got taken away.

THis afternoon the police came to my brothers work and wanted to talk to him. They asked if he knew this man and if there was any negative ties.

after they had asked their questions they told him that they went to this mans house early this morning because theve been having complaints.
when they arrived there they saw him standing at his door with a gun. the cops tried to talk to him and such. The man was saying that he was on his way to my brothers work .... you know the rest. the man ended up commitiing suicide.
Pray for this mans family. that somehow through all this they will find God.

we are thankful that everyone at my brothers work was o.k. THat it didnt get that far. its a scary thought but God protects. Thank you Lord that at the work there everyone is safe.

again please pray for hs family

Last edited:
wow Jess . . .you are a real prayer warrior for the "men" in your life. . .
May God bless you and strenghen you, I'll help you pray :love:

No words ta say . I will pray for you and this family Jess . Mike :plate:

I'm speechless and hurt. Suicide is the worst thing a person can do. I will pray for them.

Sorry for such news

Jesus is Lord!

jessid9 said:
This is a prayer request but also a praise report.
I got a call from my brother (Kev_edm) today.

awhile ago there was a man that got fired from his work. The man didnt like that and pulled a knife on his boss. Kevin had to calm him down and called the police. the man got taken away.

THis afternoon the police came to my brothers work and wanted to talk to him. They asked if he knew this man and if there was any negative ties.

after they had asked their questions they told him that they went to this mans house early this morning because theve been having complaints.
when they arrived there they saw him standing at his door with a gun. the cops tried to talk to him and such. The man was saying that he was on his way to my brothers work .... you know the rest. the man ended up commitiing suicide.
Pray for this mans family. that somehow through all this they will find God.

we are thankful that everyone at my brothers work was o.k. THat it didnt get that far. its a scary thought but God protects. Thank you Lord that at the work there everyone is safe.

again please pray for hs family

Hi, Jessid9!

God is so awesome. I will pray for this family.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Back