• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Personal prophecy

Anybody here able to tell what really God has for me At this very time? Requesting personal prophecy. Waiting to hear God's voice(help).

Staff Member
@Titus05

Greetings,

praying that you have God's peace in Jesus Christ the Lord at this time of your life and always

May the God who gives us peace make you holy in every way and keep your whole being--spirit, soul, and body--free from every fault at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Thessalonians 5:23

Bless you ....><>

Active
Sometimes God doesn't give us prophecy through people, He simply let life events unfold and at the end of everything you see what His will is. Then you will understand with gratitude.

The story of Joseph is worth studying, so is Job. They endured very difficult troubles, but they all remained faithful to God. They were rewarded for their faithfulness.

Sometimes God doesn't give us prophecy through people, He simply let life events unfold and at the end of everything you see what His will is. Then you will understand with gratitude.

The story of Joseph is worth studying, so is Job. They endured very difficult troubles, but they all remained faithful to God. They were rewarded for their faithfulness.
Hope you understand how I feel right now. For Joseph he had dream with it. For job it is a test for him to pass. In the case of Elijah (1 kings 19:5) he just needs some help. Not the motivation not the parables.He just needs some energy some rest . There the God's presence which is the most important thing. Here everybody has different situations and different struggles. And everyone gets different answer (response)each time from God. Now what's my answer. I know the best will happen to me . But, I want to know when is the God's time. So I am asking the godly spirits not the brains.

Active
Hope you understand how I feel right now. For Joseph he had dream with it. For job it is a test for him to pass. In the case of Elijah (1 kings 19:5) he just needs some help. Not the motivation not the parables.He just needs some energy some rest . There the God's presence which is the most important thing. Here everybody has different situations and different struggles. And everyone gets different answer (response)each time from God. Now what's my answer. I know the best will happen to me . But, I want to know when is the God's time. So I am asking the godly spirits not the brains.

I do understand how you feel. My life has been a struggle since I was born, never had peace for over 10 years until I found God (or rather God found me since I lived in atheist country). I struggled also with God for 3 years because I was suffering injustice over a long period of time and I don't know why I suffer so much. I graduated from a QS top 30 university, had a full time audit job offer at Big4 accounting before I even graduated but I lost it to stress induced depression. Then when I graduated and tried my best to stay on a job, I keep getting persecuted by evil people at work and was forced to resign. I had so much stress over 20 years of my life now my mind cannot deal with stress anymore. God never gave me a personal prophecy from another person but looking back at what happened in my life God gave me understanding of the goodness He had done through my terrible life.

Many times I feel I don't deserve to suffer like this, but then I remember how much Jesus suffered. Remember we still make mistakes and fail to do what is right because we are weak, but Jesus did nothing but good for others. He sacrificed His entire life doing nothing but saving people of illnesses and demonic attacks. He never married, never had a job, wondered from place to place with no place to stay. People wanted to kill Him for no reason, falsely accused Him of crimes He never did. He was eventually hanged and killed on a Cross for doing nothing wrong. He never deserved to suffer like that but He did, so as to save us!

So when I suffer injustice, I feel like I am understanding how Jesus felt when He suffered injustice. I grow closer to Him by understanding what He suffered - this is priceless. And look how God has honored Jesus for His faithfulness - if we share in Jesus' suffering, we receive the same honor too.

Loyal
God has a plan for each of our lives -- no one else has that information for you -- only God. Talk to Him directly through Jesus Christ. Look at Galations, Ephesians, Phillippians, Collossions. 'In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

I do understand how you feel. My life has been a struggle since I was born, never had peace for over 10 years until I found God (or rather God found me since I lived in atheist country). I struggled also with God for 3 years because I was suffering injustice over a long period of time and I don't know why I suffer so much. I graduated from a QS top 30 university, had a full time audit job offer at Big4 accounting before I even graduated but I lost it to stress induced depression. Then when I graduated and tried my best to stay on a job, I keep getting persecuted by evil people at work and was forced to resign. I had so much stress over 20 years of my life now my mind cannot deal with stress anymore. God never gave me a personal prophecy from another person but looking back at what happened in my life God gave me understanding of the goodness He had done through my terrible life.

Many times I feel I don't deserve to suffer like this, but then I remember how much Jesus suffered. Remember we still make mistakes and fail to do what is right because we are weak, but Jesus did nothing but good for others. He sacrificed His entire life doing nothing but saving people of illnesses and demonic attacks. He never married, never had a job, wondered from place to place with no place to stay. People wanted to kill Him for no reason, falsely accused Him of crimes He never did. He was eventually hanged and killed on a Cross for doing nothing wrong. He never deserved to suffer like that but He did, so as to save us!

So when I suffer injustice, I feel like I am understanding how Jesus felt when He suffered injustice. I grow closer to Him by understanding what He suffered - this is priceless. And look how God has honored Jesus for His faithfulness - if we share in Jesus' suffering, we receive the same honor too.
You are such a kind sister. Happy to hear from you again and again. And I feel happy for you every time as I read your messages. You have faith being suffered with pain. That's so sweet and a blessed thing. Because, whenever he sees you from above he will be much happier to have a child like you. Coming to the point Jesus had a mission to accomplish and he made it that clear at the age of 12 with his mother Mary, at the age of 33 at Gethsemane he cried for the pain he about to have on Calvary as a human being and he later encourages himself to give salvation to the whole world as he is the godly one. So, he don't need any job to do in this world. But we need . My problem is I don't know what to do with my life like this. I lost interest in studying when I was in +2(12th standard). Somehow I managed to have a degree in civil engineering. I know nothing about my study. No skills in computers. Nothing. So I need just a job to do like in malls, stationaries or any kind of. Yes, I know I am not that good in hard work. I'll be a trustful good assistant. In any churches if they need a sweeper or any accountant(I know nothing about it but I'll definitely learn things quickly). Eventhough King David meditate the god's word ACC to psalms1:2. He needs prophets like samuel,Nathan to know what exactly the god's word on very particular time. Yes, we have so many verses regarding word fear not(366 times in entire Bible if I'm not wrong) and many promises. But do we really know what God has for us at this very moment. Many a times a hug talks more than the words from mouth. Now I need that kind of a hug from my father.

God has a plan for each of our lives -- no one else has that information for you -- only God. Talk to Him directly through Jesus Christ. Look at Galations, Ephesians, Phillippians, Collossions. 'In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Happy to hear from you. Please look into my messages so that you can understand on what I am going through. So that you pray accordingly. Thank you for your prayers. It is always amazing that I got so much love on this website having so many people like you in this life journey.

Friend,

personal prophecy is bad business. I would recommend prayer instead.
Yes you are true. I am not searching for generalised healthy happy predictions but for god's word on this very moment. Which sometimes we may not get from studying scriptures, praying to God or from anybody else but from God it is possible. So I am in search for that particular reason. Not for the earthly rich people having so many followers but the fellow man like us who have daily conversations with our father unlike us. We always give petitions to our father to pass them.Don't take my word as personal here. I am referring all of us on this earth which is a generalised statement. Thank you.

Active
You are such a kind sister. Happy to hear from you again and again. And I feel happy for you every time as I read your messages. You have faith being suffered with pain. That's so sweet and a blessed thing. Because, whenever he sees you from above he will be much happier to have a child like you. Coming to the point Jesus had a mission to accomplish and he made it that clear at the age of 12 with his mother Mary, at the age of 33 at Gethsemane he cried for the pain he about to have on Calvary as a human being and he later encourages himself to give salvation to the whole world as he is the godly one. So, he don't need any job to do in this world. But we need . My problem is I don't know what to do with my life like this. I lost interest in studying when I was in +2(12th standard). Somehow I managed to have a degree in civil engineering. I know nothing about my study. No skills in computers. Nothing. So I need just a job to do like in malls, stationaries or any kind of. Yes, I know I am not that good in hard work. I'll be a trustful good assistant. In any churches if they need a sweeper or any accountant(I know nothing about it but I'll definitely learn things quickly). Eventhough King David meditate the god's word ACC to psalms1:2. He needs prophets like samuel,Nathan to know what exactly the god's word on very particular time. Yes, we have so many verses regarding word fear not(366 times in entire Bible if I'm not wrong) and many promises. But do we really know what God has for us at this very moment. Many a times a hug talks more than the words from mouth. Now I need that kind of a hug from my father.

Friend, I do not know what you are searching for, but I can share some wisdom with you.

See,
Jesus indeed did something that none other could do, and in doing so He gave us a gift which none can remove from us: the Spirit of Truth.

The work that He finished is as astonishing as those that are able to receive the gift which He gave to us through those things that He did; for were there none to receive it, neither would He have been able to give it---do you understand? For every person that is able to receive the gift, so is He also able to give it to them; the anointing which He was given, which we have received of Him, the same anointing is the gift which He gave to us through His work: the Spirit of Truth.

I would be weary of anybody making prophecies of future events, and I would be even more weary of anyone that claims to know the future in any way---this gift of being a 'seer' is the Messiah's and none other, and He gives it to whom He will for very specific work. When we read the scriptures and look closely at what is happening when the future is being exposed to anyone before the appointed time of the prophesied event, what is it that proceeded the few events where revelations of the future are recorded? Major events that directly involved God's movements---specifically, it is events where He is building something that allows Him to reveal Himself to us; this work which He purposed to do and revealed through prophecy is finished, and prophesies of the future were inherently built into that plan without the possibility of deviating from it. This is to say that even the revealing of the future through revelation that was given to His prophets was also a necessary condition of building that which He purposed to build, and so it was that mankind needed to know certain things before the appointed time of those things, which fulfilled conditions necessary for the building therein---conditions which only God knows. He did it. He built the place which Abraham sought; an eternal abode whose builder is God---everlasting and imperishable, which has been revealed to us in Jesus Christ.

I have shared this with you for a simple reason, and the reason is this: God does not give us snapshots of the future, but He does give us what we need most regardless of what is happening around us or in our own lives or of what will happen in the future--He gives us understanding, and wisdom, and knowledge, His council, and even His might. He gives us His Spirit, which is made known to us through the anointing which is given to us. Can a person that hates goodness abide in the truth? See, in order for a person to hate something, they must have identified it somehow, even those things that are good; if a person can hate those things that are good, it also means that they have seen those things that are good---the same is of a person that abides in the truth---can they love those things that are bad? These are spiritual things. This is not the same as deciding whether or not God will be disappointed with how many sugars I put in my coffee or how many beers I have a night.

Truth is One Truth, and many vastly differing occasions, and so many different Truths coming from the same Spirit: The Spirit of Truth, which is His Spirit.

Friend,

I cannot tell you about how difficult life is for me, and neither can I tell you about how easy it is for me---I cannot tell you about my mistakes, or my failures, or my wrongs, and even to put it simply, the weight that is on my spirit; even as I have a weight on my spirit---so does everyone else. I can speak of these things, surely, but that isn't what's important when going forward. His Spirit and the knowledge of Him allows us to tear down and rebuild our own spirits, that we might have life in us while we live and grow, and that we might keep holy and sacred the Spirit of Truth which was with us from the moment that we received life, for He is our life.

What I have learned is sure, and I know this well: no human can tell any of us what we will be in life, or what our likes or dislikes will be, or even of our passions; the way forward is something that we choose, and it is something that we decide, even as we seek it--but at the end of the day, is it our glory, our greatness, our achievements, or any thing that defines us, or is it whether or not we have been true? Friend, when men were command to repent everywhere, what was it that it meant? When we do our best to be as true as we can be, we are giving Glory to God and we are Honoring His spirit, even as we are honoring our own spirit by being true, and abiding in truth. Personally, I am far, far from where I want to stand with my own spirit, which means I am even further from standing with His spirit. What's important here is that I have not given up, and I never will. I hardly know myself, and what I do know of myself is hard to follow. Even if I feel like all is lost, I do not give up.

Hope, my friend, does not even flee the least of men; but those who give up hope, which is everlasting, also give up life.

Seek wisdom, and you will find it.
Ask for understanding, and it will be given to you.
Knock, and counsel will be opened to you.

Blessings :)

Active

Praise God it is all His goodness that has accomplished this, on my own I cannot have faith. Go ahead and find a job at a mall or church and pray about it, get occupied with proper work if you are feeling empty. I don't know what to do right now too, but I just go about my daily routines and take this time for some much needed rest. Just always remember that who you are as a person is more important than what job you do - don't judge yourself negatively for holding a simple job. As for prophets, not every one of God's people had a personal prophet. David was an exception probably because he was a ruler, but I also think because God hasn't given His Spirit to His people yet that is why He sends prophets. Now in the New Testament era we are given God's Spirit, so things are different. We speak with God directly through prayers, He answers us through people, through life circumstances, through the Bible. Don't harp too much on how God speaks to us, you will be given understanding at the appropriate time, how the message is given is not very important.

You can get comfort from God by seeking it from Him in prayers. He has comforted me in my distress, every single time. I am praying that He comfort you too. Be blessed.

Staff Member
Greetings,

Anybody here able to tell what really God has for me At this very time? Requesting personal prophecy. Waiting to hear God's voice(help).

I am concerned for you about your request.

why?

If we want God to do something for us so much, we can ask so that we can 'spend' it on ourselves, instead of having and receiving from God for the use of edifying and building up of the Church, of which we are members.
If we seek things like prophecy for our own personal interest, we are in danger of asking amiss, meaning that we can do our wanting for the wrong reasons.
I do not judge you - but i am writing this because of concern for you.

Please seek the Lord for how any "personal prophecy" for you will be a good thing for the Church, the Body.

May i suggest that you fast and pray? Fast before the Lord and seek that He would grant you His peace and that in His peace, you will be clearer about that which you are asking here about.

If we are working a job or going for a walk, we still need to have God's peace through Jesus Christ His Son and to have confidence in Him that what we are doing is also okay with Him. in other words, that all we do might be pleasing in His sight.

Again, may i suggest you fast and pray about all this
Also, do you know fellow Christians near you who you can talk with and who you can encourage and be encouraged?

Bless you ....><>