• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Personal Note.. :)

Hello! My name is Anh Luu and I'm currently 24 years old. I've been following The Lord since I was 17, but my experience with Him deepened in 2012 when I embarked on an insane Summer Mission trip to Indonesia. Ever since then, I've discovered what it's like to live in His grace and His astounding love.

Let me tell you a little more about myself! I was blessed to have graduated from UC Berkeley in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts in English. Since then, I've been writing lifestyle posts and Christian articles to share the insights I get from the Lord to the world. Here are some of the more practical things about me: I love to sing, draw, paint, write, make DIY stuff, record videos, take photos, and be silly with my Shiba Inu named Augustus. I know- that's a LOT of interests! That's exactly why I made my personal blog girlandtheword.com. I want to be able to share all of these interests with you guys in an interactive manner.

May you find my posts to be useful and/or enjoyable.

"And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God." (Ephesians 3:18-19, NLT)

Blessings,

Anh ❤

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Anh
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in the Lord to this online community of believers.
I hope that the love of the Lord you desire to share becomes two-way with your brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus here at TJ.
Once again be welcome.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Administrator
Staff Member
hello @GirlandTheWord welcome to our community. Thanks for the nice introduction. I'm sure you'll be a blessing here to others and vice versa.

God bless

Thank you Chad and Grace! I look forward to connecting with you two and the wonderful online community you've built! What a great blessing this is for people of all walks.. :)