• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Persecution

Administrator
Staff Member
I am persecuted every day for the Lord and grateful, not only happy to be persecuted. I love all that I do here, yet the devil hates it with an angry fist. Too bad.

Matthew 5:12
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I am faithful. I look forward to Heaven with Jesus Christ my Savior. I file no complaints (not a perfect record) but I try to live humbly, peacefully as the Lord called all of us to do.

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

They gossip, slander, hate, lie about me like demons from the pits of hell.

Matthew 5:11
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

I will carry on, move on and disregard the senseless stupidity thrown my way by those who persecute me.

Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

I will not seek revenge but hand over my problems to the Lord who loves me and cares for my, my Shepard, Savior, GOD.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, His work is perfect;For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.

2 Corinthians 4:8-10
8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

God will punish those who persecute you. Be at peace.

Isaiah 13:11
“ I will punish the world for its evil, And the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

When anyone comes against you remember this:

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the LORD."