• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

People Don't Trust you no more, your children don't trust any more your wife & your husband don't trust anymore you don't trust your Bible anymore

Loyal
(Isaiah 59)NIV
"For our offenses are many in your sight,
and our sins testify against us.
Our offenses are ever with us,
and we acknowledge our iniquities:
rebellion and treachery against the Lord,
turning our backs on our God,
inciting revolt and oppression,
uttering lies our hearts have conceived.
So justice is driven back,
and righteousness stands at a distance;
truth has stumbled in the streets,
honesty cannot enter.
Truth is nowhere to be found,
and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.":pensive:

Loyal
Genesis 18:26
So the LORD replied, "If I find fifty righteous ones within the city of Sodom, on their account I will spare the whole place."

Genesis 18:32
Finally, Abraham said, "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak once more. Suppose ten are found there?" And He answered, "On account of the ten, I will not destroy it."

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD roam to and fro over all the earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose hearts are fully devoted to Him. You have acted foolishly in this matter. From now on, therefore, you will be at war."

Song of Solomon 3:2
I will arise now and go about the city, through the streets and squares. I will seek the one I love. So I sought him but did not find him.

Jeremiah 2:29
Why do you bring a case against Me? You have all rebelled against Me," declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 44:15
Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, and all the women standing by--a great assembly--along with all the people living in the land of Egypt and in Pathros, said to Jeremiah,

Ezekiel 22:30
I searched for a man among them to repair the wall and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, so that I should not destroy it. But I found no one.

Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, shut up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam to and fro, and knowledge will increase."

Staff Member
He who trusts in himself is a fool, but one who walks in wisdom will be safe.
Proverbs 28:26

Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him: but I will maintain mine own ways before Him.
Job 13:15

Sometimes the cloud remained over the tabernacle for only a few days, and they would camp at the LORD's command and set out at the LORD's command.
Numbers 9:20