• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller Incites Political Violence In Radical Left-Wing Agenda

Administrator
Staff Member
BREAKING:

PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller Incites Political Violence In Radical Left-Wing Agenda

“Go to the White House & throw Molotov cocktails...”

“Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, Homeland Security will take their children away…”

[HASH=5527]#ExposePBS[/HASH]

Loyal
Yes, PBS has been a far left organization for some time. I dont doubt its been getting worse more recently, its sad that US taxpayers have to fund this trash.

( yawn). This is a big charade for the people. The government is already under the instruction of Abaddon. The white house sits at the base of a pentagram for crying out loud! Can you get any more Satanic than that? I mean seriously? Go to the white house on Google earth and pan out slowly. It is beyond obvious. A girl I know said." I don't believe in Conspiracy Theories". I said " It is not a conspiracy! See for yourself! It is 100% fact. The white house at the base of a PENTAGRAM . ( i know a number of people will say, ' The pentagram is not evil,.. Blah blah- save it please. Everyone knows about the Pentagram- and its representation .That's like me trying to say " The triangle doesn't represent the pyramid" I would never insult your intelligence like that.