• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pass Supplementary Exam Anxiety

everyone
Last year I went through a hellish season that I couldn't concentrate effectively. I failed one paper and because of that I will not be able to graduate. This year I wrote the supplementary exam and I have never had a good sleep because I'm constantly thinking about the exam I'm so scared I want to graduate this year.

So please pray for me
Dear Heavenly Father thank you for your understanding and patience especially your unconditionally love you pour out to me everyday. Please may you assist me I humbly ask that I graduate this year,in Jesus name
Amen

Staff Member
Dear Heavenly Father thank you for your understanding and patience especially your unconditionally love you pour out to me everyday. Please may you assist me I humbly ask that I graduate this year,in Jesus name
Amen

amen

Active
Hi Lynnie,

I can only speak about the UK but I have a sneaking suspicion that teachers who are under immense pressure to get results, unwittingly pass that pressure down to the pupils, telling them that their whole future hangs on the outcome of the exam and that if they fail, that future will be bleak. Well sorry teachers, that is so much tosh!

No, a much healthier approach to an exam is to actually enjoy it. You, not your teacher, set yourself a target and then try your very best to really fly past that target and do better than you ever thought possible. Much like an amateur athlete trying to beat his or her PB.

In the unlikely event that you fail, well you'll find that so many other doors open up, different career paths and opportunities. That's the beauty of being a committed Christian, your future is God's problem, not yours. All you have to do is find out what His plans for you are. Isn't it fabulous that the guy that's in total control of every detail in your life and who loves you to death, has your life mapped out in intricate detail?

So really, don't worry about your exam, strut in there confidently, knowing that you're going to do your best and your God will deal with the outcome. Matthew 6:25-34

=================

Dear Lord God, I want to pray for my lovely sweet sister Lynnie, she's panicking. Can you please, please, please give her the rest and comfort of knowing that your Holy Spirit is inside her, helping her with the answers by giving her the wisdom to draw upon the hard work she's put in over the last year or two and all her revision?

Thank you Lord God that you are with her all the time and that you have her future, which is going to work out for good, totally under your control. Bless her, Lord God. Bless her and her future.

Amen

Hi Lynnie,

I can only speak about the UK but I have a sneaking suspicion that teachers who are under immense pressure to get results, unwittingly pass that pressure down to the pupils, telling them that their whole future hangs on the outcome of the exam and that if they fail, that future will be bleak. Well sorry teachers, that is so much tosh!

No, a much healthier approach to an exam is to actually enjoy it. You, not your teacher, set yourself a target and then try your very best to really fly past that target and do better than you ever thought possible. Much like an amateur athlete trying to beat his or her PB.

In the unlikely event that you fail, well you'll find that so many other doors open up, different career paths and opportunities. That's the beauty of being a committed Christian, your future is God's problem, not yours. All you have to do is find out what His plans for you are. Isn't it fabulous that the guy that's in total control of every detail in your life and who loves you to death, has your life mapped out in intricate detail?

So really, don't worry about your exam, strut in there confidently, knowing that you're going to do your best and your God will deal with the outcome. Matthew 6:25-34

=================

Dear Lord God, I want to pray for my lovely sweet sister Lynnie, she's panicking. Can you please, please, please give her the rest and comfort of knowing that your Holy Spirit is inside her, helping her with the answers by giving her the wisdom to draw upon the hard work she's put in over the last year or two and all her revision?

Thank you Lord God that you are with her all the time and that you have her future, which is going to work out for good, totally under your control. Bless her, Lord God. Bless her and her future.

Amen
OH my goodness

Thank you for your honesty and kind words. I understand where you are coming from and I really appreciate your reply.

Great news though I passed the supp exams and will be graduating
Thank you kindly for your support

Staff Member
@Lynnie
Greetings,

Thank you for your prayer

Great news I'm graduating

I just want to scream

thank you for letting us know.
May this be as a landmark for you to look back on, to know the Lord is good.

Use your new graduation for good and keep the faith

Bless you ....><>