Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

papabear15

papabear15

Hello all, God and a good friend has brought me here. I am very versed on divorce and seperation as am going through it now. Things seem to get worse but then gives me more grace and love. He has directed my path and is keeping me strong. I work in a tough job where i get to see the worse in society. Please pray for me and my family as we are under attack by Satan and his army. He is trying to ruin the Church through breaking up the family. Hope to hear from you all soon.... Papa:love: God Loves Us all if we will have Faith

papabear15 said:
Hello all, God and a good friend has brought me here. I am very versed on divorce and seperation as am going through it now. Things seem to get worse but then gives me more grace and love. He has directed my path and is keeping me strong. I work in a tough job where i get to see the worse in society. Please pray for me and my family as we are under attack by Satan and his army. He is trying to ruin the Church through breaking up the family. Hope to hear from you all soon.... Papa:love: God Loves Us all if we will have Faith

Welcome to the board Papa. :love: Praying God will give you peace and healing. And that He will send His angels down to protect you and yours along with your church.
praying.gif

Back