• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pain

Just in pain all the time. Please pray for healing on not only me, but all the people with chronic pain out there. It's affecting my life way too much. I need to be strong for my family and provide. I also don't want to rely on pills for the rest of my life.

Active
I am praying for you. God might seem to take his time BUT He's NEVER late. May God bless you with healing & pour his mercy on you. In his holy name Jesus, Amen

Loyal
My wife is in pain all the time as well. Its hard when you are always in pain, and harder yet, when someone you love is, and you have to trust in God to handle it. We simply pray that she would either be healed of it, or.... to endure it better, its usually answered by greater endurance.

Thinking of you Chris and praying for you.

2 Corinthians 4 verse 16 - Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Tip - drink a lot of water and use ginger. Also apply Vicks VapoRub on the areas where you experience the pain - rub it in gently.

God bless you.