• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Osama Bin Laden uses wife as human shield

I've noticed a lot of people are quite excited about the fact he is dead, they shouldn't be, terrorism isn't dead, and now his friends are angry.

I'm not happy that he is dead just for the fact that he is dead, but, I am happy for justice. God will never allow what happened to happen again.

Because God is good and sovereign! Have faith!

P.O.G. - that kind of theology is a very slippery slope. Bad things happen all the time. The worst of things happened to his own Son...so how or why you would expect that "bad things" won't or shouldn't happen because he is good and sovereign is simply not part of the salvation deal. In fact, if anything, life may be much tougher with a higher degree of suffering if and when you follow God.

"Disappointment with God" by Philip Yancey should be on your list of things to read. IMHO

You're very wrong, yes bad things happen, but who said that God can't turn it to good in the end?

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Bad things should not scare you and you shouldn't live your life scared! Jesus defeated death, even death couldn't separate us from the love of God.

Romans 8:31 "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? "

Romans 8:35-36 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”"

Please, instead of focusing on the world, focus on the WORD and know that God is ALWAYS good!

You're very wrong, yes bad things happen, but who said that God can't turn it to good in the end?

That's a different thing from your prior statement where you said that it is not possible that something like a 911 won't ever happen again, because God is good...and that it would be a lack of faith to think that 911 could ever happen again.

If you believe what you're saying now (that God turns bad into good, in the end)...then why would you take any kind of position on this type of thing, at all? Why would you think that God may or may not do ANYTHING, even if it might be another 911, or any other event that from your perspective you deem to be "bad"?

If you believe what you're saying, I'm not sure how you would or wouldn't want a certain thing to happen, or not happen.

You're still not getting what I've been talking about from the start. Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you. Be blessed.

Your first comment was you putting faith in the fact that 911 won't happen again.

Your second comment was you putting your faith in the fact that no matter what happens, you'll believe that God will cause good to come out of it.

Those are two very different beliefs.

I'm sorry you think I wasn't getting what you were saying. You may be right in that, and I wished I did. Anyways, I'm taking "be blessed" as your way of saying you're not wanting to talk about it anymore, and that's ok.

Good day to you, Property Of God.

I see my post was removed, so the truth hurts. If anyone here can disprove anything I said, then I challenge you to do so! Rather than hide away and pretend it was never said.

Mainstream Media

Can you yourself prove what you said? Can this topic be proved or disproved by anyone that wasnt physically there?

I can prove Obama is a Rothschild, Free Mason, Globalist puppet. I can prove that the two party system has been hijacked. I can prove that 9/11 was not exactly as they said it was. I can prove that there is a sercret police in the USA. That FEMA have complete freedom to do what they want, that they are teaching their members that the founding fathers were terrorists. I can prove that they are dismantling the constitution, and furthermore that the Vatican (revived Roman Empire, as prophesied) is running the show outright. Given that these liars, Satans little helpers, will provide no proof of a body, and offer only a "DNA match" to a sample that they never even had to begin with. Why should anybody deny what I said? But it gets deleted? Maybe when your children come home with a diversity back from school you'll take it more seriously, when you lose the right to teach your children Godly morality. This is why they are a juggernaut crushing Western christianity. Nobody wants to make waves, just march singlefile like good little sheeple to the slaughter. Western christianity has become willfully ignorant, willfully ineffective, totally abandoned it's faith as it becomes more worldly with it's corrupted teachings and practices from other false religions. I will not hold my tongue against what is going on. I will defend my faith to the death and I will continue to call these agents of Satan out!!

You are judging a whole group of people, accusing them of things and pointing out sins, don't act like Pharisees, everyone is bad and everyone have sinned, even you, no one is good, only God. Do not stereotype people, this can hurt others' feelings very much.

A lot of people here are American so please regard others' peoples feelings, this isn't a political website or do we try to collect election votes here.

Also, God tells us :

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1

Thank you, be blessed.

Administrator
Staff Member
I will not hold my tongue against what is going on. I will defend my faith to the death and I will continue to call these agents of Satan out!!

Have fun doing whatever you do, but don't do it here. That's not Christ-like and it is not what GOD called you or any Christian to do. He said spread the Gospel to the world, never said go "call out satan's agents". You're fooling yourself and think too highly of yourself.

You deserve hell like everyone else, so don't take GOD's grace for granted.

I was talking to my husband about evil men dying and I said that there is only one person(s) who wanted Osama Bin Laden to come to Christ with a repentant heart, to be covered with the shed blood of Jesus. We may never know if he did this, but God does. God wants ALL people to come to Him. No matter what we have done...if we are the saintliest person or not, when we come humbly He will receive us.

Aren't we to have the heart of God? Aren't we to welcome people into the family of God and not point fingers and say things like "You wicked person. Go away."(?) God have mercy on those who reject those who God has welcomed.

I am thankful that God saves us and not man. So many would condemn a person just because of what they were and not see who they are now.

I can not be happy for those who die without the knowledge of Christ. It is a time to mourn.

Have fun doing whatever you do, but don't do it here. That's not Christ-like and it is not what GOD called you or any Christian to do. He said spread the Gospel to the world, never said go "call out satan's agents". You're fooling yourself and think too highly of yourself.

You deserve hell like everyone else, so don't take GOD's grace for granted.

You tell me that I deserve hell? Where did I say the contrary? If you are going to quesion what I said then at least stick to what I actually said! I know that I don't deserve anything good from God, I know that I am a sinner, I know very well I am not perfect. And if you knew anything about me personally or what I am going through you would know that think less about myself the most people. Don't make assumptions, and don't be so ignorant as to make personal attacks, particularly if you don't know anything about the topics being presented.

Last edited:
You are judging a whole group of people, accusing them of things and pointing out sins, don't act like Pharisees, everyone is bad and everyone have sinned, even you, no one is good, only God. Do not stereotype people, this can hurt others' feelings very much.

A lot of people here are American so please regard others' peoples feelings, this isn't a political website or do we try to collect election votes here.

Also, God tells us :

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1

Thank you, be blessed.

I am not like the Pharisees. America used to be the Christian capital of the world. What happened to that? You can't utter the name Jesus without getting into trouble. He has been driven out of the schools, driven out of society. And then we have the many other compromises that christians have made? I point out the obvious and I get rebuked? I point out threats to obedient and faithful Christians and get attacked. These people want to destroy you, they hate you, they hate God, they want everything to do about God and his Word completely destroyed. They are doing this very carefully and by encouraging the small compromises that are leading to big problems. Homosexuality being but one of the bigger issues right now. They are teaching unGodly things so they can lead the Church into the one world religion, the one that was prophesied into Daniel. Am I not supposed to be concerned about that? What would God say to me tonight if I told him that I kept quiet about false teachings? That watched others being misled and did nothing? That evil being done to remove him from society is being given a blind eye and I thought it best to do nothing and let it happen. How do you think he would feel about that? Why do you all judge me for first and foremost me being upset about my Father being made a mockery of, having his Word twisted and misused? I know what price Jesus paid to save us all, and it bothers me that it is held in such small regard. Next, I am concerned about the Christians around the world that are falling into these traps, if they aren't having their lives destroyed here, they risk their spiritual life. How can we be effective in winning souls when we are merging false teachings into the church? And not calling out these evils so as to not be totally corrupted? I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe I am not welcome here, but let it be known that I refused to allow these attacks on Christianity to steal souls and refused to compromise my faith.

You accuse brother Chad of making personal attacks, when you just attacked everyone in the US and all of us.

We all are wrong, and only you, are right? You refuse to be corrected and stick to your opinions. Jesus, loved sinners and he hung out with sinners, how can you say you love God that you've never met, and hate people because they're sinners? you're a sinner yourself, and everyone is, how are you better?? You're not, you might be a Christian, but are you really a Christ-follower? Christ loved everyone, you're attacking America and you forgot about the rest of the world, you never once did you mention the U.K or any other country for that matter, you're attacking one group.

I don't know what's your background is, but truth be told, you gotta work on your heart my friend, pray and see what's upsetting you, why you hate sinners? Jesus loved sinners, but hated sin, do you get the difference? I pray you do, because right now, you appear to be very religious and very very muslim, if you call the rest of the world immoral and you forgot that's the only reason Jesus came to earth and died, that's the only reason, you may be saved, it's not something you earned, or deserved.

We are called to be the light of the world and witness to those unsaved, how will they ever let you talk to them about Jesus, when you talk with hate? That's the main reason a lot of unbelievers don't like churches or Christian.

The Bible clearly teaches that God is love. First John 4:8-9 says, “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

How exactly does that work? We hate sin by refusing to take part in it and by condemning it when we see it. Sin is to be hated, not excused or taken lightly. We love sinners by being faithful in witnessing to them of the forgiveness that is available through Jesus Christ. A true act of love is treating someone with respect and kindness even though he/she knows you do not approve of his lifestyle and/or choices. It is not loving to allow a person to remain stuck in sin. It is not hateful to tell a person he/she is in sin. In fact, the exact opposites are true. We love the sinner by speaking the truth in love. We hate the sin by refusing to condone, ignore, or excuse it.

Last edited:
Active

"Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...." Ephesians 6:10-18

We are to test all things and I mean all things. We are not to get offended, but put on the armor of God.

I agree with you on this 100%

Western christianity has become willfully ignorant, willfully ineffective, totally abandoned it's faith as it becomes more worldly with it's corrupted teachings and practices from other false religions.

And the worse is yet to come. Have you heard of poll dancing for Jesus? I rest my case :coocoo: