• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Loyal
Saturday, October 10, 2015, 12:30 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “For Our Nation.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Isaiah 50:1-3 (NASB).

Spiritual Adultery (v. 1)

Thus says the Lord,

“Where is the certificate of divorce
By which I have sent your mother away?
Or to whom of My creditors did I sell you?
Behold, you were sold for your iniquities,
And for your transgressions your mother was sent away.

God’s people were living in spiritual adultery against their Lord, and thus by their own actions, not by the actions of God, they had essentially willfully separated themselves from fellowship with God. God’s divine discipline and correction of his children, thus, is not indicative of God cutting them off from him, but it is a revealing of his love for them in disciplining them, for the purpose that they would return to him and would be restored to fellowship with him. Yet, God let them know that this judgment had come upon them because of their own sinful rebellion against him, so they had only themselves to blame for it. And, so it is today.

God is Calling (v. 2a-b)

“Why was there no man when I came?
When I called, why was there none to answer?
Is My hand so short that it cannot ransom?
Or have I no power to deliver?

Where I live in the USA, a large majority of the church is living in spiritual adultery against her Lord and is following after the ways of this sinful world, instead of following the Lord in obedience and in surrender to his will for their lives. God has been calling out to his church for some time now, confronting her with her sins, warning of judgment, and calling her to repent and to obey God. He has been very patient and longsuffering with his church here in America, but his adulterous church has not responded to previous correction, nor to his warnings, nor to his calls to repent, so now the discipline is and will be much more severe. Now it has come in the form of the New World Order, which is exactly what is described for us in scripture concerning the rule of the beast.

His Rebuke (v. 2c-3)

Behold, I dry up the sea with My rebuke,
I make the rivers a wilderness;
Their fish stink for lack of water
And die of thirst.
“I clothe the heavens with blackness
And make sackcloth their covering.”

The Lord was picturing this judgment for me this morning like a yin-yang: “In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang (also, yin-yang or yin yang) describes how apparently opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another… Yin and yang can be thought of as complementary (rather than opposing) forces that interact to form a dynamic system in which the whole is greater than the assembled parts… In Daoist metaphysics, distinctions between good and bad, along with other dichotomous moral judgments, are perceptual, not real; so, the duality of yin and yang is an indivisible whole” (Wikipedia).

This “indivisible whole” is the New World Order, and it looks like this: Obama (US/N.W.O.) is both the perpetrator of crimes against the people of this world, including against US citizens, and he is the consoler and rescuer of those against whom he has committed the crimes, such as in the case of all these mass killings of late in the USA, which serve his purposes, i.e. the purposes of the N.W.O., which is to bring the whole world under the rule of this one-world government and religion, i.e. the Yin-Yang. In other words, these mass killings are orchestrated by the US government/N.W.O. in order to advance their agenda against the people of this world, including against the people of America, so the killers and the government are two sides of the same whole, i.e. of the Yin-Yang.

Russia and the US are not on opposing sides, but they are two sides of the same whole, i.e. the Yin-Yang New World Order. The US backs or supports terrorist groups throughout the world, so US-backed rebels in Syria are none other than ISIS, which the US claims we are opposed to, so ISIS plus the US government is another Yin-Yang, i.e. two parts of the same whole, which are interconnected and which are interdependent, i.e. we need terrorists in order to have cause to go into other nations in order to take them down, which is what this is really all about. The same applies to the pope and Ms. Davis, who are two parts of the same whole, with the purpose of their encounter being to discredit Christianity, I believe.

We can read about some of the agenda of this New World Order in publications about “Agenda 21,” which is evidently an agenda for total world control via depopulation. We can also read about this in the book of Revelation. The N.W.O. “Beast” is working to remove from the human population their property, human rights, and freedoms, including the freedom to believe in Jesus Christ and his gospel, and the freedom of speech we now have to be able to present the gospel of salvation to the world at large, where it is allowed. I believe this recent storm and flooding in my state, South Carolina, is part of this agenda, which is to recapture the heartland of the US, which I believe is symbolized for us in this attack on South Carolina, which is in the shape of a heart. Our heartland has to do with our morals and values, the family unit, Christianity, which has been central in America for many years, and our present form of government. All these are under attack by the N.W.O.

This New World Order is a deliverer of persecution to Christians, and it serves as a police force or privatized military force coming against the people of the world in killing those opposed to the N.W.O., including Christians, in destroying and confiscating property not their own, in displacing the people of the world, in taking over independent nations, in stealing their natural resources, and in forcing the people of the world to comply, cooperate with and conform to the New World Order or pay the consequences. Its goal is to have absolute and total control over all people, and to have all people completely dependent upon this “beast” so that no one can buy or sell unless they take the mark (influence, characteristic traits) of this beast upon their lives. Until they gain this total control, we will continue to see mass killings, unusual and unnatural disasters, uprisings, massive evacuations of people, terrorist attacks, etc. in our nation and in the world at large.

Our Savior (v. 2b)

Is My hand so short that it cannot ransom?
Or have I no power to deliver?

Our God is a loving, merciful, gracious and forgiving God to all who are thirsty for him and who call upon him in truth. God’s divine purpose in judging his wayward people has always been to bring them back to him, i.e. that they might repent of their sins of adultery and idolatry, that they might forsake their idols, and that they might turn back to following the Lord Jesus with their lives, making him truly the only Lord (master) of their lives.

The gospel of our salvation teaches us that faith in Jesus Christ means death with Christ to sin and living with Christ to righteousness. God’s grace, which brings salvation, teaches us to say “NO” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, godly and upright lives while we wait for Christ’s return. Jesus died that we might no longer live for ourselves, but for him who gave himself up for us. He died that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us who walk not after the flesh but according to the Spirit. If we persist in conducting our lives after the flesh, we will die, but if by the Spirit we put to death the deeds of the flesh, we will live (See: Lu. 9:23-25; Jn. 6:35-66; Ac. 26:16-18; Ro. 6:1-23; 8:1-14; 2 Co. 5:15; Gal. 2:20; Eph. 4:17-24; Tit. 2:11-14; 1 Pet. 2:24-25).

So, if you have been depending upon a lie, thinking that you can pray a prayer to receive Christ, get your ticket into heaven, and now live how you want without guilt, then think again. God has called his church to be holy, i.e. set apart (unlike, different) from the world of sin because we are becoming like Jesus. Jesus said that if anyone would come after him, he must deny self, take up his cross daily (die daily to sin and self) and follow (obey) him. He said if we hold on to our old lives (of living for sin and self), we will lose them for eternity, but if we lose our lives (die with Christ to sin), we will gain eternal life. He said that his sheep (his followers) know his voice, they listen to him, and they follow (obey) him. So, repent of your sin today, and turn to follow Jesus Christ, and let him be your Lord and master today, while you still have today, because none of us knows if we have tomorrow.

For Our Nation / An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.
On our knees to God we’re praying,
Seeking God to give us answers