• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Operations

Staff Member
Nothing seems real ever since I lost a huge chunk of a belief system, a system that was feeding me my universal views. Now those beliefs are gone, it's as if I'm missing a part of my brain.

Greetings @roguesoul

The thread seems to be going round in circles

Perhaps you could explain......you lost a huge chunk of a belief System

What belief system was that?

And how did you loose it?

Perhaps if we can understand a little more please.

Greetings @roguesoul

The thread seems to be going round in circles

Perhaps you could explain......you lost a huge chunk of a belief System

What belief system was that?

And how did you loose it?

Perhaps if we can understand a little more please.
Jesus didn't save me, that much I know. So I saved myself, and I lost the feeling that I was a worthless sinner.

Staff Member
Jesus didn't save me, that much I know. So I saved myself, and I lost the feeling that I was a worthless sinner.
Because Atheist's are boring.

If you have a different creator or so you seem to imply in an earlier post.
What did you save yourself from?

However, if you are an atheist, without an actually additional creator on the loose, and are here just because they're boring.
Then being the purveyor of your truth really isn't what it's cracked up to be, huh? :)

As an after thought on you saving yourself. Was it just from the concept that there is such a thing as sin and so in no need of forgiveness for there is nothing as right/wrong except by what's governed by the tooth & claw?

Only with the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

If you have a different creator or so you seem to imply in an earlier post.
What did you save yourself from?

However, if you are an atheist, without an actually additional creator on the loose, and are here just because they're boring.
Then being the purveyor of your truth really isn't what it's cracked up to be, huh? :)

As an after thought on you saving yourself. Was it just from the concept that there is such a thing as sin and so in no need of forgiveness for there is nothing as right/wrong except by what's governed by the tooth & claw?

Only with the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><
I needed saving from believing I was a sinner, I was redeemed from a world deeply lost in religiosity.

Active
Good morning Rogue Soul;

Going to church will not save you; saying prayers by rote will not save you; getting baptized will not save you; and sounding religious will not save you. Some or all of these things can be undone by a single act which becomes the straw breaking the camel's back.

There are good people in the world, but which yardstick do we use to measure what is good and what is not? Whose guiding principles do we follow? There have been a few people who have said that they consider some of the words of Jesus to be morally good advice, but they stop short when Jesus is considered the lamb slain for the sins of the world. In their mind, they only have to do good works as the grave is their only reward just like those who are not peaceful. Different attitude, but same reward system. Is that the best we can hope for?

What do you think?

Staff Member
I needed saving from believing I was a sinner, I was redeemed from a world deeply lost in religiosity.

I'm starting to notice a pattern here :-(
Answer just enough..........
Don't put yourself out there too far or you might get hurt. Probably wasn't pleasant in the past, so why replicate it. All that will show is that you hadn't learned your lesson the first time. So, it would diminish you in your own eyes. :-(

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

I'm starting to notice a pattern here :-(
Answer just enough..........
Don't put yourself out there too far or you might get hurt. Probably wasn't pleasant in the past, so why replicate it. All that will show is that you hadn't learned your lesson the first time. So, it would diminish you in your own eyes. :-(

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><
New thread in 5 minutes.