• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Operation Outreach: H.O.P.E.

Hi "talkjesus.com" members! I'm new and I love Jesus!
My long, lost sister and her friend, both newly reborn and both new pastors, have started a ministry 4 the homeless. Sales from A.L. Warner's recently released biography, "Arlyne Lucille: From HD to Heavenly Heights," funds their non-profit charity, reaching out to street-people. Arlyne and Jeannie have experienced homelessness and their hearts long 2 soothe this segment of society. ISBN# 0-7414-1803-7 is available at major online bookstores; scenario excerpts can be viewed on Bonnie and Bill Homepage, Arlyne Lucille - http://home.att.net/~bandb14139/
We trust we can count on our Christian family 4 prayers and support. God Bless!
Love, bonnierose333

God Bless you guys for reaching your hands out to the homeless, there are so many people who have very little and the ungodly in this world just keeps on "taking". The Lord will oh so bless you richly for helping his children. I wish I could do alot more than I do. The Lord Almighty reigns forever. Love you brother and sister
Soldier4Jesus71

Also welcome and be blessed ! I pray that God will meet all your needs in Christ Jesus . Mike

Welcome and praise God for them reaching out! Homeless people have a special place in my heart thanks to a mission trip, and there are not a lot of people who will go out of the way to help our brothers and sisters on the streets.

Thank You for sharing this!