• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Only True Believers Can See the Signs.

Staff Member
Greetings,

about 5:44 or there abouts, "so obviously, the prince of persia is a high ranking... "

concerned about such a statement. Twists the story and maligns the hearer's ears.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Our LORD and Master, told us to keep watch. Every child of GOD, He or She Must keep Watch! For It is A Command by GOD! And not a "Option". To Look for His retrun.:pensive:

English Standard Version
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

The Light, that is in some, will keep on Burning, and It Cannot go out. For it is a "Eternal Flame" that No man can "Extinguish":pensive:

But the Child of GOD has something on the inside that the people of The Whole Wide World cannot receive. It is "Impossible" for them to Know what we have "Living in us" and we live among them, and they do not know who we are. And this is a very hard pill for them to swallow and they do not have the "Ability" to swallow it. And that is painful, for us, because "Billions" will never encounter what we have experience and will Experience, In "GOD". "for He is "The HOPE of GLORY".:pensive:

American Standard Version
to whom God was pleased to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Active
Our LORD and Master, told us to keep watch. Every child of GOD, He or She Must keep Watch! For It is A Command by GOD! And not a "Option". To Look for His retrun.:pensive:

English Standard Version
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

The Light, that is in some, will keep on Burning, and It Cannot go out. For it is a "Eternal Flame" that No man can "Extinguish":pensive:

But the Child of GOD has something on the inside that the people of The Whole Wide World cannot receive. It is "Impossible" for them to Know what we have "Living in us" and we live among them, and they do not know who we are. And this is a very hard pill for them to swallow and they do not have the "Ability" to swallow it. And that is painful, for us, because "Billions" will never encounter what we have experience and will Experience, In "GOD". "for He is "The HOPE of GLORY".:pensive:

American Standard Version
to whom God was pleased to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Is He your Lord and Master?

Loyal
Is He your Lord and Master?
To answer that question, and to be true, He chose me, i did not choose HIM, in 1977 on my JOB, And He call me By my name, and I saw HIM, With BLOOD and Tears running down HIS eyes, and a crown of Thorns around HIS head BLOOD running, down HIs Face. And He Called by my Name! He told me He DIED for Me. I cried and HE cried right there on My JOB, and Over 500 people saw me! And He filled with The "HOLY GHOST" right there among them, And The Executive Officers, The President, And the other head of the Corporations., told everybody to leave me alone, And they Let me Preach all day long in that Corporation I preach JESUS without working to everybody, White, Black, Spanish, Latinos, Syrians, Czechoslovakians, Greeks, Italians. My father work there too and he tried to shut me up and The President of the Corporation told him to let me alone and let me Preach! The same day I got saved! I preach "Hell Fire and Brimstone" and if You do not Repent you are going HELL. Repent and Turn to JESUS! They where "TERRIFIED" IN THAT PLACE, they went home told their sons and daughters wives , mama's and daddies, They said they was having "nightmares":joy: Calling on Jesus:sob: From that day 1977 . And Many many got saved and start following Jesus after my encounters there. many.

The Biblical word: "LORD" refers To "Jesus Christ" meaning "Creator" of All things. "Kyrios Iesous". And the other, we used the word "Lord" it has a subordinated, "slave". Do we have a Master, yes, all who have been "Bought and purchase" by His blood, we become Bond slaves, and we do not belong to ourselves. There is nothing you can do, you have been purchase. From Who? The bondages of SIN. But one day we will be free, on our Coronation Day, then we will receive our full shared Inheritance. "The Salvation Story" Which began in Genesis. then all things becomes New.

What a Wonderful Story. Started in Genesis, then was completed in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ"! A Best Seller, Through out ETERNITY. And there will be No end to where HIS Reign will Not Extend..... It will reveal "The Manifestation of The Glory of GOD" Throughout Eternity" every moment will be brighter than the moment before. :pensive:

Last edited:
Active
To answer that question, and to be true, He chose me, i did not choose HIM, in 1977 on my JOB, And He call me By my name, and I saw HIM, With BLOOD and Tears running down HIS eyes, and a crown of Thorns around HIS head BLOOD running, down HIs Face. And He Called by my Name! He told me He DIED for Me. I cried and HE cried right there on My JOB, and Over 500 people saw me! And He filled with The "HOLY GHOST" right there among them, And The Executive Officers, The President, And the other head of the Corporations., told everybody to leave me alone, And they Let me Preach all day long in that Corporation I preach JESUS without working to everybody, White, Black, Spanish, Latinos, Syrians, Czechoslovakians, Greeks, Italians. My father work there too and he tried to shut me up and The President of the Corporation told him to let me alone and let me Preach! The same day I got saved! I preach "Hell Fire and Brimstone" and if You do not Repent you are going HELL. Repent and Turn to JESUS! They where "TERRIFIED" IN THAT PLACE, they went home told their sons and daughters wives , mama's and daddies, They said they was having "nightmares":joy: Calling on Jesus:sob: From that day 1977 . And Many many got saved and start following Jesus after my encounters there. many.

The Biblical word: "LORD" refers To "Jesus Christ" meaning "Creator" of All things. "Kyrios Iesous". If we used the word "Lord" it has a subordinated,
Sorry, I'm just confused,, I thought you personally told me that you were NOT a Believer...Guess I better go back to that thread and and re-think that!?