• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Obama's Image On A Gold Coin !

There was an ad on tv, "Gold coin with "President Elect Obama's Image" on it.

I can't find any Biblical reference to anyone having their image on a gold coin. This is of concern for me, I know God is in control, but Obama is not even in office and gold coins are being made with his image.

1 John 2:18-19, Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

19, They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us , they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were us.

He is not even in office and his image is being made on gold coins! Something is not right!

Last edited:
1 John 2:18-19, Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Why do you think he is the antichrist? Hasn't the word said tthat some of them have already been out from the bible days?

This is an interesting concept.. Although this goes into the Politics area which might end up needing to be locked, depending on how the members are here.. (I'm not experienced here so I can't say)

Anyway,

The fact that Obama may be the Antichrist has circulated all across the web.. (Try to search google for it)

In fact, CNN even did a special on it and they brought in Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye (Authors of the Left Behind novels)

They told Reporters and the world that it is highly unlikely that Obama is the Antichrist because of one thing: Everyone thinks he is!

The Antichrist will be very quiet in his arrival.. No one will expect it..

Active
Go to the bank and get $1 gold coins..you'll see presidents of the past.

It's called the Presidential series.

Mat 22:19 Show me the coin for the tax." And they brought him a denarius.
Mat 22:20 And Jesus said to them, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?"
Mat 22:21 They said, "Caesar's." Then he said to them, "Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Antichrist!

Why do you think he is the antichrist? Hasn't the word said tthat some of them have already been out from the bible days?

I quoted 1 John 2:18-19,
It speaks the "antichrist is coming" It goes on to say " even now many antichrists have come".

The antichrist will be charismatic. Senator Obama is charismatic, we need to be vigilant, so we are not deceived.

1 Peter 5:8, Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Revelation 3:2, Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.

This is an interesting concept.. Although this goes into the Politics area which might end up needing to be locked, depending on how the members are here.. (I'm not experienced here so I can't say)

Anyway,

The fact that Obama may be the Antichrist has circulated all across the web.. (Try to search google for it)

In fact, CNN even did a special on it and they brought in Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye (Authors of the Left Behind novels)

They told Reporters and the world that it is highly unlikely that Obama is the Antichrist because of one thing: Everyone thinks he is!

The Antichrist will be very quiet in his arrival.. No one will expect it..

You're right no one will expect it. So as believers we need to study to show ourself approve as the word says and not be toss back and forth with different doctrine.