• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

NYC Muslim Group Warns U.S

NYC Muslim Group Warns U.S.: 'Your Days are Numbered'

CBN.com – NEW YORK CITY - So far, the violent riots that have erupted throughout the Muslim world over the Mohammed cartoons have not been repeated here in the U.S.

But yesterday in New York City, one radical Islamic group was preaching a message that is anything but peaceful.

It wasn't Pakistan or Gaza. It was Manhattan's east side.The group calls itself the Islamic Thinker's Society—ITS, for short. The purpose of the demonstration was to condemn the now infamous cartoons.

But there was another message as well: that Islam will one day dominate the world.

One ITS member said, “We are here to tell you that there is nothing you can do--and that your days are numbered...all of you who disbelieve: speak good, or Allah will silence you.”

Everytime I read another message of terror ...it rekindles this feeling of anticipation ...I cant help it...it means we are one day closer to Home! Our days are numbered...they got that right...but not by the anti-christ!

Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

"Now Sarai, Abrams wife, had borne him no children; but she had an Egyptian maidservant and her name was Hagar.

"Hence Sarai said to Abram: 'Please now! Jehovah has shut me off from bearing children. Please, have relations with my maidservant. Perhaps I may get children from her.' So Abram listened to the voice of Sarai."
Genesis 16:1 & 2 in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

"Accordingly Abram had relations with Hagar, and she became pregnant."
Genesis 16:4a in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

"Further Jehovah's angel added to her: 'Here you are pregnant, and you shall give birth to a son and must call his name Ishmael; for Jehovah has heard your affliction.

"As for him, he will become a zebra of a man. His hand will be against everyone, and the hand of everyone will be against him; and before the face of all his brothers he will tabernacle."
Genesis 16:11 & 12 in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

And it goes on as the Lord did say.

Administrator
Staff Member
1 Peter 4:16-18

16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 Now

“ If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”

It is just one more clue that we are either in the last of the last days or getting closer to them. I pray that God will cause the terrorist plans to fizzle out, but, its still true that we are building up to the day of the final battle.

However, as the saying goes, "I've read the end of the Book. We Win!"

SLE

If muslums are so for God than why are they so violent and extreme when something goes against the grain for them, or when trying to get their point across. Violence stands against everything God is.
Violence is a cop-out and is not justified in the eyes of God.
God is LOVE and Jesus is LORD!

The God of the Koran is not the God of the Bible. Allah is a god of laws and deeds. They live life according to the scales and not grace. Their option of everlasting life is based on getting at least 51% on the scales to the good or being martyr. They live by works. They cannot have a personal relationship with God. They do not believe that Christ's blood has given us freedom from the law. They believe that the killing of the infidel is for God's purpose. Because in the time of Saul, God did demand the complete destruction of the pegans in the land. But that was before Christ shed his blood to bring Grace and forgiveness as opposed to atonement.

Christian Brother Won't Die!

A Christian who was converted from Islam,
who was going to diefor his faith in the
Lord Jesus Christ?!

Check it out! God's people interceded and now our
brother can be used by God's mighty hand!
Praise the Lord!

ROME - The Afghan man who faced the death penalty
for converting from Islam to Christianity received
asylum in Italy Wednesday, despite requests by
lawmakers in Afghanistan that he be barred from
fleeing the conservative Muslim country.

Abdul Rahman arrived in Rome days after he was freed
from a high-security prison on the outskirts of Kabul
after a court dropped charges of apostasy against him
for lack of evidence and suspected mental illness.

The case has attracted wide attention in the West and
led to calls by the U.S. and other governments for the
Afghan government to protect the 41-year-old convert.

It also inspired an appeal by Pope Benedict XVI to
Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai and efforts by
the United Nations to find a country to take him in after
Muslim clerics in Afghanistan threatened his life, saying
his conversion was a "betrayal to Islam."

Rahman was in the care of Italy's Interior Ministry,
Premier Silvio Berlusconi said Wednesday evening.
"He is already in Italy," he said. "I think he arrived
overnight."
The premier declined to release more details. The
Interior Ministry said Rahman was "under protection."
Conversion is a crime under Afghanistan's Islamic law.

Rahman was arrested last month after police discovered
him with a Bible. He was brought to trial last week and
faced the death penalty for converting 16 years ago
while working as a medical aid worker for an international
Christian group helping Afghan refugees in Pakistan.

Under heavy international pressure by the United States
and other nations that helped oust the hard-line Taliban
regime and provide aid and military support for Karzai,
Rahman was released from prison Monday.

President Bush and others had insisted Afghanistan
protect personal beliefs. Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice called Karzai last week and appealed
for a "favorable resolution" of the case.

Afghanistan's new parliament debated Rahman's case
Wednesday and demanded he be barred from leaving
the country. But no formal vote was taken on the issue.

Some 500 Afghans, including Muslim leaders and students,
also gathered at a mosque in the southern townof Qalat,
in Zabul province, to demand the convert be forced to
return to Islam or be killed.

"This is a terrible thing and a major shame for Afghanistan,
" Zabul's top cleric Abdulrahman Jan said.

Germany, where Rahman once lived, praised the Italian
move.

"This is a humanitarian signal and we welcome it,
"German government spokesman Thomas Steg said.

Italian Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu said Tuesday that
granting asylum would bring "all the forms of
protection and assistance" related to recognizing
refugee status.

Italy has close ties with Afghanistan, whose former king,
Mohammed Zaher Shah, was allowed to live with his family
in exile in Rome for 30 years. The former royals returned to
Kabul after the fall of the Taliban regime.

Italian troops were sent into Afghanistan after the U.S.-led
invasion of the country in 2001 to help with reconstruction
and Italy still has 1,775 troops there.

Rahman's ordeal began as a custody dispute over his two
daughters, now 13 and 14. The girls had lived with
their grandparents their whole lives but Rahman
sought custodywhen he returned to Afghanistan
in 2002 after living in Germany for nine years. A custody
battle ensued and the matter was taken to police.

During questioning, it emerged that Rahman was a
Christian and was carrying a Bible. He was immediately
arrested and charged.

Romans 10:11: For the scripture saith, Whosoever
believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

the new justin said:
If muslums are so for God than why are they so violent and extreme when something goes against the grain for them, or when trying to get their point across. Violence stands against everything God is.
Violence is a cop-out and is not justified in the eyes of God.
God is LOVE and Jesus is LORD!

agreed, greater is he that is in me than he who is in the world. all im saying is satan is the father of all lies and he loves violence. if there "Alah" is suposed to be god than why do they speak of all this violence! like they say....if your not with him, then your against him. and im with lord jesus christ 100% of the way!!!

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I don't fear the people who make these threats, I pity them and pray for them.

Last edited:
Jesus said,

"Woe to you when all men speak well of you,
for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

(Luke 6:26-28 (New International Version))

Evg_kevlin said:
I want everybody to pray for my becos i want God to show himself to me in my Job becos God is being great to me........ and i know he can do it:messenger

Greetings in the name of Jesus,

My friends and I will be praying for you. God is indeed good - all the time! Amen.

"The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results." (James 5:16 NLT)

Your brother in Jesus, David.

America's Situation...

God truly uses natural disasters and non-believing countries to chastize nations that have gone awry. Look at all that happened to the Jews and their country of Isreal! God also blesses and guides those that are willing to love and listen to Him. That also has been recorded in the Bible. America was created by God through Christians. Over 90% of all the early Europeans were believer's in Jesus Christ. Now look at what we've allowed to happen... Kicking (the true)-God out of almost every part of our society, becoming a overly materialistic and sexually abased country.

How close we are to the very "End Days" I am not sure, though they are coming. So I know that the world is going to get even crazier with more war, drought/famine and terrorist attacks. It says so in the Bible.

What are we to do?
Whatever Jesus is asking of each one of us individually.
Serve our Brothers/Sisters in and outside the Church.

And most importantly!!!
Turn as many people onto Christ, as we can, for the rest of our lives.

Last edited:
The Wedding In Cana

THE WEDDING IN CANA
John 2:1-11

• The wedding is an illustration of the relationship between Jesus and the Church. Soon after the creation, God instituted the first marriage. This, the first sign of the ministry of Jesus, took place in a wedding, and the last sign of His ministry will also be a wedding, that of the Church with her Savior. Right from the beginning, Jesus shows the purpose of His ministry: to prepare the Church for His wedding. Between the wedding of Cana and the wedding of the Lamb, the history of the Church unfolds.

• The weddings in the times of Jesus lasted for a few days. In the beginning, there was wine. The first wine is a type of the first outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. It was something extremely important for the Church in order to start her ministry, having to overcome opposition from the religious leaders, from the political powers, from the idolatrous gentiles and from the Greek philosophy which was prevalent in the society of those days.

• After that, there came a period of water only, which is a type of the Word of God, but without a significant presence of the Holy Spirit. This does not mean that the Holy Spirit was not operating, but as we look back in the history of the Church, we can clearly see that there was a hiatus between the operation of the Spirit in the early church and the revival that started with the renewal of the baptism in the Holy Spirit in the beginning of the last century, and which gave birth to the Assemblies of God and all subsequent similar groups.

• The last wine is then a type of the pouring of the Holy Spirit during our days, and that pouring is the one which precedes the consummation of the wedding, when bride and bridegroom are finally wed. That pouring is also important, because it finds the Church living in days of dense darkness, times described by the expression “midnight”, when unbelief is rampant and materialism and worldliness have invaded even some Christian churches. That is the time that just precedes the return of the Lord, when the wise virgins need oil in their lamps to keep their flames burning (faith).

• The process that took place between the first wine and the second wine at the wedding in Cana is also very illustrative, because it shows the limitations of man. When Mary learns that there is no more wine, she feels that there is a serious problem in the wedding feast. Mary is a type of the faithful church, and when the church perceives that the Spirit is missing, she turns to Jesus and asks for a blessing. That is what Mary did.

• Jesus at first did not do anything, because there was an appropriate time for Him to act. His answer shows that there would be a period without wine, until His time had come (the time of His return). He knows that the time of need is near the end, and He waits for the right moment. Meanwhile, Mary instructs the servants to “do whatever He says” to them. That is the instruction that the faithful church has for its members: obey what the Lord says, act as if “Lord” is not only a title, but a reality to us servants.

• What man can do is to fill 6 water pots of stone. Six is the number of man, and shows our limitations. We always fall short of perfection, and to achieve 7, we need One who is the Lord. All man can do is teach the Word, preach the Gospel, but to produce wine, or to pour the Spirit, only Jesus can do. When the six water pots are brought to Jesus, we have “six plus One”, perfection is present and the wine appears.

• Also interesting is the comment made by the master of the feast, who testifies that the second wine is better than the first. It speaks of a more profound blessing in our days than even in the early church. Today the signs and wonders are spread through the Body, whereas in the days of the early church they were somewhat restricted to the group of Apostles.