• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Now the World have got what they want, Love, Journal of Christian Social Justice has Launch a Series Called QUEERING The Bible you got what you want

Loyal
Like most of all christians always saying what the Holy Spirit gave me. NOW "What you sow you will reap" "With the same judgment you use it will be use on you"
New King James Version I told many!
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."\

AND you cannot stop them they got just as much rights as you do and you cannot do anything to stop them they are rewriting the Bible yes they will
Slowly but surely it will come to pass. You gave it to them on the planter in THE NAME OF LOVE! And they will Prevail They have the rights no such thing as sin! we got laws. and you will obey! And christians are in Love with "ESCAPE Clauses" Christians are experts on such Clauses!

like always so blinded , then come Johnny come lately and only complaint complaint nothing but a waste of air. Just like i said it will happen. I know christians.
The Holy Spirit told me this the Holy Spirit told me that, I got a new revelation. The "LGBTQ" got a new revelation Too, by the Holy Spirit too! They say God told me Just like other Christians. Now The "LGBTQ' Christians got just us much right as the other Christians! and you better not say anything about them or fight them. you are going to belong to "LGBTQ" churches with "LBGBTQ" Pastors and Sunday school teachers! and Wednesday night Bible Classes.

They got y'all! .....GOD WARN all of you, but you would not listen! They will be leading you and this country!

Next post.

Last edited:
Loyal

Oh yes christians only one body and you will be a part of the "LGBTQA' Churches And You Will Bow! and you cannot stop them, they are moving in LOVE, and there will not be any Hate Speech! you will move in the Spirit of "EMILY POST", They will move in The SPIRIT of LOVE. What you planted you will reap, and your words better be kind and gentle and soft when speaking of them.:eyes: you are going to Bow To "BABYLON" to the Spirt of The king "Nebuchadnezzar".

Watch

PloughBoy

Loyal
Hebrews 6:7 For land which drinketh the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them for whose sake it is also tilled, receiveth blessing from God:
6:8 but if it beareth thorns and thistles, it is disapproved and nigh a curse; whose end is to be burned.

Malachi 4:1 “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the LORD of hosts,
so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it.
10 For the stars of the heavens and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not shed its light.
11 I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant, and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.

Psalm 37:9 For the evildoers shall be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD shall inherit the land.
10 In just a little while, the wicked will be no more; though you look carefully at his place, he will not be there.

Loyal
'For ye are bought with a price:
therefore glorify God in your body,
and in your spirit,
which are God's.'
(1Cor. 6:20)

'Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived:
.. neither fornicators,
.... nor idolaters,
...... nor adulterers,
........ nor effeminate,
.......... nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
............ Nor thieves,
.............. nor covetous,
................ nor drunkards,
.................. nor revilers,
.................... nor extortioners,
shall inherit the kingdom of God.
And such WERE some of you:
.. but ye are washed,
.... but ye are sanctified,
...... but ye are justified
........ in the name of the Lord Jesus,
.......... and by the Spirit of our God.'
(1Cor. 6:9-11)

'...go and sin no more.'

Loyal
Behold The New Faces Of Christianity , Christianity Is Rewriting The Books And It is Here To Stay And Growing STRONG By The Thousands The World Is In love Leading the way, Christianity. More Christians are leading same sex as a normal way of life that any other religion through out the whole world.

We must remember this is their world not ours we have another Citizenship where we were Born, This birth is real, and not a figurer of speech like some may think. That other person, that once occupy this body died a real death. We are the new Creatures that occupies it now, until we are released. to get our New Bodies that goes with The New Creatures, we are the new creatures design for new bodies a New creature. New prepare Bodies design By "GOD the FATHER" and Not the Son. The Son made the old bodies and the old creatures But The FATHER. made us and our New Bodies, shaped into Same Image as His Only Son.

So. do not be alarm. let them have their world and however they want it to be. They can marry animals it has nothing to do with us, The world will be the World,< GOD called Us out of it A long time ago. But we being a hard headed people open our doors and let them come in and begin to marry them and having fellowship with them, Being In Total disobedience and Doing it in "THE NAME OF Jesus Christ" and calling the acts of Disobedience "LOVE" yes we did and yes we have and yes we still do in the name of christian love. :pensive:

Remember the Bible was written for us and not them. so we know how we should act living among them, Until He comes and Get us.

Loyal
'But the men of Sodom were wicked
and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.'
(Gen 13:13)

And the king of Sodom said unto Abram,
Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
And Abram said to the king of Sodom,
I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD,
the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,
That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet,
and that I will not take any thing that is thine,
lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:
Save only that which the young men have eaten,
and the portion of the men which went with me,
Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.'
(Gen 14:21-24)

'But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom,
compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him,
Where are the men which came in to thee this night?
bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man;
let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you,
and do ye to them as is good in your eyes:
only unto these men do nothing;
for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
And they said, Stand back. And they said again,
This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge:
now will we deal worse with thee, than with them.
And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
But the men put forth their hand,
and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great:
so that they wearied themselves to find the door.'
(Gen 19:4-11)

'Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah
brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
And He overthrew those cities, and all the plain,
and all the inhabitants of the cities,
and that which grew upon the ground.'
(Gen 19:24-25)

'Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.'
(Lev.18:22)

'If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.'
(Lev.20:13 )

* All of these quotations are given to show how God views such behaviour.

Loyal
it is important that The True Child God go on to Maturity and do not dwell in church stuff and the same church stuff every year things about tithes, tongues building church buildings, food programs and ,,etc. and new programs church schools. We must go on to Maturity. and set our minds in Eternity and grow in there. we are not humans anymore we are "SPIRITUAL CREATUREs" not EARTHLY CREATURES we are not That but The Human body holds us Down and The residue and the devil makes us think we are still worldly creatures we only have earthy bodies. But if one never grows into Maturity they cannot come into The reality what is "TRUE" by Knowing "THE TRUTH". THE DEVIL IS DECEIVING THE CHILD OF GOD STILL, and he is The perfect deceiver. and He has Deceived The WHOLE world that includes you too! But he will make you still believe a lie that you cannot be deceived, because you are a child of GOD. And the Bible has said we all are deceived, except "If It WAS POSSIBLE HE WOULD DECEIVED THE VERY ELECT of GOD" God lets The "Very ELECT" knows what he or she should know about the devil for proper times.

And you do not believe this either.:pensive: Everyone is deceived.

Loyal
Jeremiah 50:29 “Summon archers against Babylon, all those who bend the bow. Encamp around her; let no one escape. Repay her according to her deeds; do to her according to all that she has done.
For she has proudly defied the LORD, the Holy One of Israel.
50:30 Therefore her young men shall fall in her squares, and all her soldiers shall be destroyed on that day, declares the LORD.
50:31 “Behold, I am against you, O proud one, declares the Lord GOD of hosts, for your day has come, the time when I will punish you.
50:32 The proud one shall stumble and fall, with none to raise him up, and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it will devour all that is around him.

Loyal
(Eph 5:11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
(Eph 5:12) For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
(Eph 5:13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(Eph 5:14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
(Eph 5:15) See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
(Eph 5:16) Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Staff Member
Like most of all christians always saying
I know christians.
Dear Brother,
Isn't it better to say "many" instead of "most" and to "I know Christians", is also inclusive to them all, but truly doesn't speak to the fact that we are all sinners, but for the Grace of God also includes those calling themselves Children of God.

It bothers me truly this...the only way I can say it "Christian Bashing". There is no differentiating with you, and the World in attacking "Christians"! Sad commentary isn't it! Maybe, not all the time, but "most" of the time, won't you say?

Yes, it does bother me. You identify as a Child of God correct? I'm sure there are those who likewise identify, but are not, and who can be worse than those you have identified as "most" Christians and have more in common with the World then with you my brother as a Child of God! So, whenever you use Christian in a negative fashion, replace it with Child of God. For are not some of the very ones calling themselves Christians also Children of God? Doesn't sound the same does it??? Yet, no less true!

Again, you say "most" and "I know Christians". So, how many do you know? 5%, 20%, 50% and if you know Christians then it must be 100%!
If you must bash Christians, then identify them as those who are deceivers, and stop lumping many of your Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who are also Children of God with those others! Because that is what you are doing, and that is not right or befitting a man of God or for that matter a Child of God!

Now to be specific on the "Who" in your title it is a ministry tied to the Presbyterian Church (USA). Notice it is the USA Presbyterian Church, because a few years ago they had a schism over this very same subject (see link below). Look to the numbers and you will see it was not most!

This twice in one day that someone has looked at being a Christian in a negative way! As I've said, it's bad enough the World makes no differentiation between us, but to have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus doing it, because they have issue with the Word, and should know better is probably even more troubling than what this church is doing with this periodical because that is to be expected in these days, and we know that it's going to get much worse.

I need to remember what Peter said "Yet if [anyone suffers] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter."

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever."

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear Brother,
Isn't it better to say "many" instead of "most" and to "I know Christians", is also inclusive to them all, but truly doesn't speak to the fact that we are all sinners, but for the Grace of God also includes those calling themselves Children of God.

It bothers me truly this...the only way I can say it "Christian Bashing". There is no differentiating with you, and the World in attacking "Christians"! Sad commentary isn't it! Maybe, not all the time, but "most" of the time, won't you say?

Yes, it does bother me. You identify as a Child of God correct? I'm sure there are those who likewise identify, but are not, and who can be worse than those you have identified as "most" Christians and have more in common with the World then with you my brother as a Child of God! So, whenever you use Christian in a negative fashion, replace it with Child of God. For are not some of the very ones calling themselves Christians also Children of God? Doesn't sound the same does it??? Yet, no less true!

Again, you say "most" and "I know Christians". So, how many do you know? 5%, 20%, 50% and if you know Christians then it must be 100%!
If you must bash Christians, then identify them as those who are deceivers, and stop lumping many of your Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who are also Children of God with those others! Because that is what you are doing, and that is not right or befitting a man of God or for that matter a Child of God!

Now to be specific on the "Who" in your title it is a ministry tied to the Presbyterian Church (USA). Notice it is the USA Presbyterian Church, because a few years ago they had a schism over this very same subject (see link below). Look to the numbers and you will see it was not most!

This twice in one day that someone has looked at being a Christian in a negative way! As I've said, it's bad enough the World makes no differentiation between us, but to have Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus doing it, because they have issue with the Word, and should know better is probably even more troubling than what this church is doing with this periodical because that is to be expected in these days, and we know that it's going to get much worse.

I need to remember what Peter said "Yet if [anyone suffers] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter."

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever."

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
Your quote:
Dear Brother,

You are right< my bad: I was mis firing.:pensive:

Because all my life even in the Church "gay" people have supported me in My Ministry from day one, and My Children had friends that were Gay, I Have hug and kiss many "trans" women and men on the cheek., and held their hands and cried with them, I know That GOD love them too! And I would not tolerate any person in the church and in the streets that came against any "LGBTQ" person when I was young and and strong. And I would fight hand and fist even after I got saved in 1977, to protect them. I have song, in The church Choir Side by side with Them in the Male choir too. Hand and in hand. They been in my house eating at my table, Going in my "refrigerator' as they please, going to church with my wife and kids I have babysit them as kids. I have visit Drug dealers homo sexuasl, and we have laugh and Talk Jesus, I got history and Jesus nows the Fruit I bear. and The love I have shared. And have watch "Hypocrites" look upon some, And I have stared the "hypocrites" down, and walk over and hug the "LBGTQ" christians, and smile at them and sit down with the people of That SAME SEX attractions, and laugh with them and cried, even explain their convictions and sins. I understood and I know why they where how they were. because of my views and "calvinistic' ways that are "biblical" and sound. I give them understanding Because I understand "The BOOK" and many christians hate me because I Speak "TRUTH" Iand they have made it know they hate me! Saying it with there own mouths and to my face in Public many times and i took it! while other christians have just stood there and laugh and I kept it moving even tears running down my face. they have cursed me out! I rather sit down at table with a"BUM" than the president of "The United States" and it is Know FACT to those who have known me, throughout these United States. And the people have praise people who have curse me out, even for prayer for the sick strangers.

And today I am glad and I rejoice about those religious people who laugh at me and have said all matter of evil about me and these people where not pagan or Atheist or Muslims or of another kind of any Religions. they where not pagans. Have People have every spit in your face for just witnessing, and they were not pagans. and you wipe it off with your hands and just cried?. Have you even song a religious song in public place and a non pagan person has chewed you out, have ever been defended by a pagan person who defended your stance in your belief in "Jesus Christ" a pagan comes to your rescue and curse somebody out because of your believe in JESUS/:pensive: Many times many times pagans have come to my rescue and they didn't believe in Jesus Christ. even 'ATHEIST":pensive: {and this practice is Biblical a known fact and Theological sound] and I give God the Praise for letting such things to happen to me]:)
While it happen I did not understand but as the years past, Then God took me to another place and how glad I am that many spitted on me and laugh in my face} The more Pain the more I learn to Praise !! The More I am mis understood the more I love Jesus that much More/:) "He came to his own and his own received Him not" They Hated him without a cause" but many do not believe that, they think the people love him and obeyed him.

Lord help me, to believe. "The TRUTH" even if you have to beat me scar me, and tear me apart with wild horses or saw me into, even If you have to Slander my name, break me LORD and mold me and Place me into The Fire and Burn it all off, Wound me Lord Crush me And Shape me and please Lord put My tears in your Bottle and keep them there, yes they tried to Lock me up For Praying for calling on the LORD to make me into The creature that what you want me to be and not what man wants me to be, To be successful and A professor of Institutions, even A corp leader.:neutral: they wanted me to die , except bribes and I would not , I don't want your religious money! The told tried to Starved me and took even food from me and claim that I would n't eat, but The people believe their lies they told on me! and These people were not pagans or Jews, or Muslims or AThesis, They help me and said That God sent them to me and they will help me! I thought I was going to die! But GOD! have The Philistines and The Persians come and help me! as they helped "King DAVID" and God Had The King of Persia aid in rebuilding "The Temple" and provide protection.

Than God Has Given us A Bible in Our Own Language and He HAs become Our FATHER and more than a "GOD".

There I go again, I was weak then I became strong in Proclaiming what God has done to me. How does he do that. I am a weak and old man, and many days I wonder I cannot even walk around the Corner, and i used to run many miles and ride my bike three miles a day and Lift weights in The basement. But not now, I have no strength but when I Talk about GOD I Become strong. and I do not get sick when I read and write about GOD, but when I stop, all my wounds and battle scars get the best of me. I eat very little but it does not bother me, I used to take about 14 pills a day. and had a REACTION, so i stop taking all pills over 4 years ago. Blood pressure, cholesterol, Vitamins, Allergy, etc,, They said I had take pills for the rest of my life, for twenty years I took them, Then In The beginning of 2018 I stop taking all pills, My daddy did not take pills all his life even when he got Cancer. I found all of his pain medication hidden in the basement after he died. so I have been disable since about 1981 by the court systems and can take high pain level medications any time I want throughout this whole country, But I Will not be "Addicted" to only two things "Reading my Bible and Jesus" I will not be even addicted to sex. My wife told me one time you don't need anybody. I'm not going to be addicted to anything. When He set me Free, I was free indeed" and refuse to be Bound to Any creature, thing or institution. But A "Bound servant of Jesus Christ"

So yes, I did mis-Fire.:pensive: I have been tired in the Flesh and In the SPIRIT and Tired and EXHAUSTED, In The JOY of The LORD, the Human Body cannot take it. I did erase a lot in the last few days and did not print it after Realizing I was Get very "Spiritual Exhausted":pensive:.

So any where, I have not Please The LORD, I am so sorry, but let this be known, I seek to please "no man or women" so men and women no not thing I am trying to please any or convert any. So if I please, any man or woman in my words That is not my attentions if I please you. :pensive: In which I am always in error for this I know, Because The WORD has Told me so.. and I believe it. "For there is NONE RIGHTEOUS no not one":pensive: For Jesus righteous is always right. he is our righteousness but we are never right.

5But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? 7For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? 8And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

(Psalm 14:1-7)
"There is No One Righteous"

9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.:pensive:

I Know I am different. and I do believe, to me: "When the plain sense of "Holy Scripture" makes common sense seek no other sense"

Thanks my brother for bringing this to my attention.
It makes me feel that I have TO defend the "LGBTQ" even more. My oldest daughter in Michigan have friends I see often coming here, male and female, who have same sex attractions. I do not show any kind of "Animosity" towards them, and they always see me studying the Book. and My youngest daughter in "Atlanta" has friends in the work place who are "gay" I will do more to make them feel more welcome and support them in "the SPIRIT of Love. more than I have ever had. They are christians. They say it and I believe it that they are.:pensive:

PloughBoy, I am sorry, just getting tried, I have been in the fight for many years many years. I am tired.:pensive: "where sin abounds grace abounds that much more" going to find me A book, that has nothing to do with none of this Stuff! or I might just start to write another book. Publishers are ringing my Phone off, throughout these USA, even some boards what to maybe think about getting permission to look into a film deal.:pensive: and that I am not interested in. Maybe I will just write another book, for those who already know me. I got a thought. a "unction" will wait to be sure.

Some new songs I want to learn how to sing anyhow.:) and I like Singing to "The Heavenly Host" I get a kick out of that. And sometimes sings to my grand children friends, that leaves a song in their hearts I have notice. they come in the house and start humming my songs, they have my tune:) I have reason, it might be fwhat they might need when I go away.
Something like: "Tolle Lega Tolle Lege":) who knows. "Granddaddie wrote this" "Granddaddies song this Song":) going to have a "Signature Song" about Jesus and what he has done for me.

I am reminded lately about the men I used to sing with and how we each just step n and created verses on the fly as we song, songs and I can see "right now A few of The "Same sex" attraction men smiling as we Song about JESUS, and The ANOINTING of GOD was on All of us, the only=person was mad was Our Pastor, reason, I believe he was "JEALOUS" many of People got Saved and got filled with the "Holy Ghost" under "our Ministry the men" in that Church eventually we all left, one by one, two by two , we left, And that Church crumbed and failed after many Years of service. But it cause us to go on unto :maturity.:)

PloughBoy, reading the mail.:), thank you my Brother.:) For many years I had no "laymen" christians friends or Acquaintances, all were Minsters and Pastors, university Professors and Doctors and lawyers they where my only real contacts in this world outside my mother and father, It just was that way.

Since I been on "TalkJesus" is the only real contact with the common christian woman or man, outside those within the Audience of the gathering of people.

I have forgot many things across the broad, old age. And I am ready whenever he gets ready, my learning is dwindling in this old age, the Brain is the flesh is decaying away every moment and my steps are too, and I am tired, and wondering why and that is why I watch the Sky.:)

Thanks I will slowly get out of the way. I move slowly to aside, patient with me I know my time is near.:)

I willow the other way.

PloughBoy now I am reading the mail:)

PS. Have always mention one the Greatest Quote of "MATRIN LUTHER" The Reformer that cannot be quoted here on "TalkJESUS" but always use a portion of it. That marks why many have their here even in These "USA" to even have bible in their own language.

Luthers partial Quote:

"The Church is a Great________ and she is My Mother and Love her, because if it was not for her "I would never Had Known JESUS"

And I do forget that they taught us that the "Layman" have no idea of the things we address because they have not the in-depth studying of things that Is normal for us is not normal for them. and we had to be very careful when engaging with them. we will do great harm than Good. for we Mighty Choke the person instead of feeding them.:pensive: Known Theological fact when once "Theology was Theology".

Thanks again, I will stay in my lane. PloughBoy, Nothing but a "outcast" and I do hope you know what that means Theological and not a Dictionary meaning. many definitions. but context context. Many Applications, but only One meaning.:pensive:

Short Story, By
PloughBoy, tired and no editor, so please excuse the mistakes. Grammar. and Punctuations

I Am Going To Make Me Some "CINNAMON ROLLS" :)

Staff Member
Dear Brother @PloughBoy
You're not old my brother. We're on a race to a thousand, if you know what I mean!
Are you making them from scratch? Cause if you are yummy! I can't do it, but my wife who is with the Lord even as we speak could!
I do miss her cooking!!!

Just know I don't doubt your love for the afflicted and downtrodden. You who has walked in their shoes in a matter of speaking can understand them through what God has given you. Even more so than their own do! That's for sure.

So, I do apologize if I came on too heavy with this "Christian" label thing. Because it is only a thing. Sadly, I just had one thing too many today.
Like they used to say when I played "B Ball" "No harm no foul".

God bless brother, and now I'm off to think about you eating those cinnamon rolls! ;)

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear Brother @PloughBoy
You're not old my brother. We're on a race to a thousand, if you know what I mean!
Are you making them from scratch? Cause if you are yummy! I can't do it, but my wife who is with the Lord even as we speak could!
I do miss her cooking!!!

Just know I don't doubt your love for the afflicted and downtrodden. You who has walked in their shoes in a matter of speaking can understand them through what God has given you. Even more so than their own do! That's for sure.

So, I do apologize if I came on too heavy with this "Christian" label thing. Because it is only a thing. Sadly, I just had one thing too many today.
Like they used to say when I played "B Ball" "No harm no foul".

God bless brother, and now I'm off to think about you eating those cinnamon rolls! ;)

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
No problem, I know you meant no harm, I know you are my brother in Christ Jesus, and we know, we have to squeeze one another to get the juice from the grape that is hanging on "The VINE" there is no harm when we squeeze one another. Even the Remembrance of the Pain is Always Good For "The Child of The LIVING GOD" we embrace such things. It will remind us who we are. How else will we store it up!:) Shhhhhh,

…"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad,:eyes: BECAUSE GREAT IS your reward In Heaven; :eyes:for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you.…"

So embrace the sorrows and pain, and shed The Tears, JESUS said: This is "THE WAY; " come and Follow me.

How else, will it get there, some think it is Good deeds.:) You try to give Some, Treasure, but many only want worldly praise and worldly rewards. The rewards that only fades away.:pensive: Fool's Gold, is temporary riches.

Psalms 56:8 (BSB)
"You have taken account of my wanderings. Put my tears in Your bottle— are they not in Your book?"

You do not search for Help in the Word of GOD, it is Suppose to be in you , Then It will Come to You and Speak to you. At the very Moment you need it!

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified...ff.":)

"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator."

(do many considers me a christian? yes they do. Am I judge as A christian? yes I am. Do I call myself Christian no I don't.:) but do they treat me as one.:))? I am all things too many.:pensive:

American Standard Version
"To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak: I Am Become All Things To All Men, that I may by all means save some.":)

"wise as a Serpent and harmless than a dove" and You must be "Well SKILLED in The WORD of GOD" your Sword Must be "QUICK and POWERFUL" So QUICK, you must cut so quick before they even know they have Been cut. And we must be very Careful, because it has a "DOUBLE EDGE BLADE" and many times we cut our Own Souls. you aim at the Soul and Not The mind. And It hurts Because It CUTS DEEP! And the demons flee! But some times you are Out number!:pensive: And then You have to take The wounds like a "Spiritual WARRIOR" and Let The PARAKLETOS pour in The BALM, The Balm of GILEAD" it Soothes The Soul.:grinning: Then you are Prepare to go out again.:grinning: where else can you go, For you have been Train for The Battle! there are only a few Warriors, for Talk is Cheap, for You are "Chosen" where can you go, The only way out, Retirement.

The Body has many parts. "Anti-Bodies" , of all kinds, Many Bodily parts in The Body of Christ. How can we get upset when many do not know such things. "But we do":sob: we error too! and we need checks too!

New American Standard Bible
"The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, But the righteous are bold as a lion."

King James Bible
"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"

Psalm 66:10
For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us like silver.:pensive:

Your Faith will Be tested, That Test will be in The Fire and You do not choose The Furnace, GOD does!

Many do not know That, But we do! Why , we been there Longer and have endured The Heat of The DAY. He didn't ask us But He Chose us and he did not promise to pay us anything But He Bought us and Paid a Price with His Life and Blood and we own Him everything. For we are Not Free, But "BOND SLAVES" until The day of Jubilee, meaning "The CORONATION DAY' when we Receive our Full "Shared Inheritance" from Our FATHER.:) But until then, we must, give it a "GOOD FIGHT" in pain and tears so did Jesus then so we will.:pensive:

Our battle is not A joke, we Have Demons and Devils, Snakes, Vipers, and not a wolf we have "WOVLES" and the reason Jesus said, "WOLVES" to let us Know That WOLVES hunt In PACKS and where there are WOLVES there is "KILLER" in The PACK and well Hidden, so He can make the Kill! And The Wolves always comes after The weakest one in The Fold. We think about that , NO! we know before we Think, for GOD has trained us, To identify "demons, devils, Snakes, VIPERS, A wolf and A pack of WOLVES and Spot the Killer wolf, So we handle Snakes and know how to handle Vipers, and chase off Wolves, and Cast out demons and Devils. Oh yes many say they believe but many cannot recognize The works of The flesh and The Difference between the works of demons and devils, a pack of wolves and a Killer Wolf, Who slips in under covering of Sheep clothing.

I haven't got into The False Prophet and false teachers, "GOD HANDLES and will Handle them" he has plans for them.:pensive:

Thanks Brother for Priming the Pump. Evidently some "ONE" needs that confirmation. Something ,They have all ready been taught By GOD who Is their Father.

1:56 AM and going strong, I will listen to singing and then force myself to lay down and go to sleep listening to some soothing soft Instrumental gospel music.

And The Cinnamon rolls where Pillsbury, and Good with icing on it Hot and soft and Good I kept my eye on The oven Dial and a glass of 2% Cold Organic Milk.

I can not hardly Wait when WE WALK THAT STREETS OF GOLD!

PloughBoy,, It has to be real.:pensive: no matter how much mud they sling, Living to Walk the Streets of GOLD have To have value. I Know many, They live as they please. and they say it is all it takes, just believe that Jesus is The Son of God, and he loves everybody, Ok we will see. But I ain't taking any chances. "The BOOK" is going with me I ain't leaving it, And many will say how can you do that? I will tell them, It is easy. I will carry it to Glory "written in "MY SOUL":eyes: Every drop! And if there is a problem, I will turn the pages of My Soul and repeat These words, LORD you SAID" "Come Now, Let us Sit down and Let us reason together":pensive: now Lord There is My name.

You see, I was A "Boy Scout" our Motto was "Be PREPARED" Just Make Sure You Have Oil In Your Lamp!
Because I know "Christ4Ever" has his lamp full Too, and running over and some oil also in his pocket.

PloughBoy and I thank the Lord you all at "TALK JESUS. COM"

Staff Member
@PloughBoy

Greetings,

they that wait on the LORD will renew their strength, yes?

Brothers, if someone is caught in a trespass, you who are spiritual should restore him with a spirit of gentleness. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Carry one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Each one should test his own work. Then he will have reason to boast in himself alone, and not in someone else. For each one should carry his own load. Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word must share in all good things with his instructor.

Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to the family of faith.

Galatians 6:1-10

and as you know, though the outward man and his tent perish, the inward man is renewed daily, day by day

Bless you and yours ....><>

Staff Member
For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

Staff Member
No problem, I know you meant no harm, I know you are my brother in Christ Jesus, and we know, we have to squeeze one another to get the juice from the grape that is hanging on "The VINE" there is no harm when we squeeze one another. Even the Remembrance of the Pain is Always Good For "The Child of The LIVING GOD" we embrace such things. It will remind us who we are. How else will we store it up!:) Shhhhhh,

…"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad,:eyes: BECAUSE GREAT IS your reward In Heaven; :eyes:for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you.…"

So embrace the sorrows and pain, and shed The Tears, JESUS said: This is "THE WAY; " come and Follow me.

How else, will it get there, some think it is Good deeds.:) You try to give Some, Treasure, but many only want worldly praise and worldly rewards. The rewards that only fades away.:pensive: Fool's Gold, is temporary riches.

Psalms 56:8 (BSB)
"You have taken account of my wanderings. Put my tears in Your bottle— are they not in Your book?"

You do not search for Help in the Word of GOD, it is Suppose to be in you , Then It will Come to You and Speak to you. At the very Moment you need it!

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified...ff.":)

"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator."

(do many considers me a christian? yes they do. Am I judge as A christian? yes I am. Do I call myself Christian no I don't.:) but do they treat me as one.:))? I am all things too many.:pensive:

American Standard Version
"To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak: I Am Become All Things To All Men, that I may by all means save some.":)

"wise as a Serpent and harmless than a dove" and You must be "Well SKILLED in The WORD of GOD" your Sword Must be "QUICK and POWERFUL" So QUICK, you must cut so quick before they even know they have Been cut. And we must be very Careful, because it has a "DOUBLE EDGE BLADE" and many times we cut our Own Souls. you aim at the Soul and Not The mind. And It hurts Because It CUTS DEEP! And the demons flee! But some times you are Out number!:pensive: And then You have to take The wounds like a "Spiritual WARRIOR" and Let The PARAKLETOS pour in The BALM, The Balm of GILEAD" it Soothes The Soul.:grinning: Then you are Prepare to go out again.:grinning: where else can you go, For you have been Train for The Battle! there are only a few Warriors, for Talk is Cheap, for You are "Chosen" where can you go, The only way out, Retirement.

The Body has many parts. "Anti-Bodies" , of all kinds, Many Bodily parts in The Body of Christ. How can we get upset when many do not know such things. "But we do":sob: we error too! and we need checks too!

New American Standard Bible
"The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, But the righteous are bold as a lion."

King James Bible
"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"

Psalm 66:10
For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us like silver.:pensive:

Your Faith will Be tested, That Test will be in The Fire and You do not choose The Furnace, GOD does!

Many do not know That, But we do! Why , we been there Longer and have endured The Heat of The DAY. He didn't ask us But He Chose us and he did not promise to pay us anything But He Bought us and Paid a Price with His Life and Blood and we own Him everything. For we are Not Free, But "BOND SLAVES" until The day of Jubilee, meaning "The CORONATION DAY' when we Receive our Full "Shared Inheritance" from Our FATHER.:) But until then, we must, give it a "GOOD FIGHT" in pain and tears so did Jesus then so we will.:pensive:

Our battle is not A joke, we Have Demons and Devils, Snakes, Vipers, and not a wolf we have "WOVLES" and the reason Jesus said, "WOLVES" to let us Know That WOLVES hunt In PACKS and where there are WOLVES there is "KILLER" in The PACK and well Hidden, so He can make the Kill! And The Wolves always comes after The weakest one in The Fold. We think about that , NO! we know before we Think, for GOD has trained us, To identify "demons, devils, Snakes, VIPERS, A wolf and A pack of WOLVES and Spot the Killer wolf, So we handle Snakes and know how to handle Vipers, and chase off Wolves, and Cast out demons and Devils. Oh yes many say they believe but many cannot recognize The works of The flesh and The Difference between the works of demons and devils, a pack of wolves and a Killer Wolf, Who slips in under covering of Sheep clothing.

I haven't got into The False Prophet and false teachers, "GOD HANDLES and will Handle them" he has plans for them.:pensive:

Thanks Brother for Priming the Pump. Evidently some "ONE" needs that confirmation. Something ,They have all ready been taught By GOD who Is their Father.

1:56 AM and going strong, I will listen to singing and then force myself to lay down and go to sleep listening to some soothing soft Instrumental gospel music.

And The Cinnamon rolls where Pillsbury, and Good with icing on it Hot and soft and Good I kept my eye on The oven Dial and a glass of 2% Cold Organic Milk.

I can not hardly Wait when WE WALK THAT STREETS OF GOLD!

PloughBoy,, It has to be real.:pensive: no matter how much mud they sling, Living to Walk the Streets of GOLD have To have value. I Know many, They live as they please. and they say it is all it takes, just believe that Jesus is The Son of God, and he loves everybody, Ok we will see. But I ain't taking any chances. "The BOOK" is going with me I ain't leaving it, And many will say how can you do that? I will tell them, It is easy. I will carry it to Glory "written in "MY SOUL":eyes: Every drop! And if there is a problem, I will turn the pages of My Soul and repeat These words, LORD you SAID" "Come Now, Let us Sit down and Let us reason together":pensive: now Lord There is My name.

You see, I was A "Boy Scout" our Motto was "Be PREPARED" Just Make Sure You Have Oil In Your Lamp!
Because I know "Christ4Ever" has his lamp full Too, and running over and some oil also in his pocket.

PloughBoy and I thank the Lord you all at "TALK JESUS. COM"
Dear Brother,
Amen, Amen, Amen!

I almost thought you were making them from scratch!!! I'm a Pillsbury man as well, but I take a hot cup of coffee with mine! :grinning:

With the Love of Christ Jesus dear brother.
May blessings abound upon you.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear Brother,
Amen, Amen, Amen!

I almost thought you were making them from scratch!!! I'm a Pillsbury man as well, but I take a hot cup of coffee with mine! :grinning:

With the Love of Christ Jesus dear brother.
May blessings abound upon you.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
:)