• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Now I get it!

I've been looking at those little triangles on each post.

Occasionally I would place the cursor on one, and it would say "report bad post."

Gee, mine doesn't have the "report bad post" symbol. :confused: ??? Does this mean I'm not allowed to?

Oh, I see :lightbulb --- I wouldn't be reporting my own post as a bad one...

Well, I might report my own. Never know when conviction over an impulsive statement might strike.

gee

Oh gosh. your own experience speaks for as a joke, yeah?
You may know that you can edit your own posts. Try that.

Gee, mine doesn't have the "report bad post" symbol:confused:...
gee said:
Oh gosh. your own experience speaks for as a joke, yeah?
You may know that you can edit your own posts. Try that.
lol...

Heh, heh. "Edit Post" - yes, there was a lag there, too. I was actually offline when that little Edit feature first appeared (a mental picture). Had to go back and edit one of my posts where, upon rereading, I couldn't decipher what I'd written.

Sooo, gee, you saw your *name* in this thread and took it as a personal invitation....

:)

To Christ said:
I've been looking at those little triangles on each post.
Occasionally I would place the cursor on one, and it would say "report bad post."
Gee, mine doesn't have the "report bad post" symbol. :confused: ??? Does this mean I'm not allowed to?
Oh, I see :lightbulb --- I wouldn't be reporting my own post as a bad one...
Well, I might report my own. Never know when conviction over an impulsive statement might strike.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Hear Hear ;)