I believe God can heal and will if it’s his will.
But he is not a genie in a bottle and will not heal every sickness.
You are going to die from something someday.
You faith healers believe that if a person is not healed or dies,it because they didn’t have faith.
I am not actually calling you personally a faith healer, just pointing out,all those great faithful people of the bible,are dead.
And yes, I believe the signs of the Apostles ended with the Apostles
Reminds me of the story of the man, who had charge of one of the Budweiser Clydesdale Stables. One of his horses became seriously ill, and the handler called Ern Baxter (a Charismatic teacher) to pray with him that the Horse would be healed. Subsequently the Horse immediately rallied, and in a day or so was back to normal.
Baxter was attacked, by some "theological experts", that felt that praying for a horse was non-scriptural, and PARTICULARLY a horse belonging to a beer company!!!
Baxter's answer was: "If you don't believe in praying for horses, then just let your horse die". Problem solved.
Personally, I'm dying of Coronary Artery disease, and Congestive heart failure. I belong to a denomination that believes and teaches that ALL THE SPIRITUAL GIFTS are still active in 2024 just as they were in 36 AD.
I believe that ALL THE SPIRITUAL GIFTS listed in 1 Cor 12 are still present in the Church in 2024, and that Christians are as likely to be burdened to do supernatural Gifts in 2024, as they were in 36 AD.
I've witnessed and heard reports of any number of people who have BEEN HEALED of many things up to and including physical death. And I've been prayed for many times for healing of the conditions that I live with. The Doctors back in 1992 suggested that with my condition, I'd probably last until 2004 (so the joke's on them).
BUT I HAVE NO FAITH WHATSOEVER that God has any intention of eliminating my physical conditions. And I also know that what's "CALLED FAITH" in Churches, often bears no similarity to BIBLICAL FAITH at all, since it has NO SUBSTANCE, and is EVIDENCE of nothing at all (Heb 11:1). Basically it's nothing but "Intellectual assent" (belief).
I Also know that Biblical FAITH starts with HEARING GOD (Rom 10:17, Gal 3:5). So in the meantime, I'll simply "Occupy till he comes", and if physical DEATH comes for me first, that's O.K. This afternoon would be fine.
Bottom line: If I'm never "Healed", Healing is still in the atonement, and in 2024, God STILL HEALS People's physical issues, and GIFTS people to minister the gifts like HE always has..