• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Not allowed to post...

I am not allowed to post replies. I am told that I must post 50 times and then have the permission of Chad to post links. I am not trying to post a link.

I am discussing whether I am an outcast Christian and that I might be Satan or an angel of light. Am I being told to go somewhere else?

I have preached the Gospel for thirty years and in many Orthodox and Evangelical churches.

I confess that Christ is the Light of the world and that Christ is here on the earth in the Believer—now!

Am I wrong?

Is this why I find it difficult to post replies?

Blessings to all

Keith, I see no restrictions in your ability to post replies in the forum, if you are talking about private messages, the same forum rules apply to all.

Keith, I see no restrictions in your ability to post replies in the forum, if you are talking about private messages, the same forum rules apply to all.

Thank you, however, I have not been allowed to post replies because it says that i am trying to post a link.

This is the response I get...

"1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 50 posts or more and gained permission first from Chad (administrator)."

Then it says to "Cancel"

Blessings

hmm...but you are obviously able to reply here...but you shouldnt be getting that message unless you are trying to post a link...so if this is a glitch, its one for the Admin.

Administrator
Staff Member
Lightwait, you need to double check your posts. Remove the links. Look carefully and you'll see links.

Easier thing to do is highlight the entire post and click the blue remove link icon in the toolbar.

After finishing your post select everythin you typed and there will be an option to remove links once you have clicked that you can post it. I had this problem when I copied stuff from my mail.
Hope it works

Administrator
Staff Member
Email me the entire post and I'll show you the problem.

chad @ talkjesus.com