• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

not a joke, just really freaky!

This is freaky.....you have got to try it!

At the end of this message, you are asked a question.

Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it.

Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the test".

Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible.

Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one..

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.

You'll be surprised.

Start:

How much is:

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over..

Come on, one more!

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom....

A bit more...

You just thought about ared hammer! , didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.
wow..that is exactly what I though was red hammer..that is a bit freaky!

You just thought about ared hammer! , didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a
red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.

^it didn't ask what color the hammer was. it asked to pick a color and then a tool. lol. i picked the color orange and i thought of a hammer. so i got part of it right :p

hehee...I thought of a purple wrench...at least my mind works on some level :wink:......thanks for sharing!

That IS weird. I thought of red hammer. How DOES that work??? Kind of scary, actually.

If the numbers were different, would we have thought of some other kind of tool?

No. It's all a matter of what colour is your favourite and what tool comes to your mind first when you read the word "tool". Someone who has used hammers many times will probably get a hammer come to their mind first. It's really that simple. I can always see past illusion and trickery. I only see the truth - Christ. Even though this thread is not about Him - it is now!

Anyway - look at IloveJesus92 whose avatar is a green crucifix - obviously green must be her favourite colour which is why green came to her mind first. When colour was mentioned - the question that probably entered her mind was "which colour is your favourite?" Whenever we see the word "colour" we will always think of our favourite colour or colour we are always familiarized with.

Last edited: