• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No words really...

Hi,
No idea how to say what is deep in my heart....I am new to my faith, and know I am saved... as time is going on I find myself slipping back into anxiety, fear, doubt, so much more. I am so tired. I so want more. I love that the Bible now has meaning, but ohhhh how I just cannot stand this alone-ness and hurt. I wish I could crawl into God's arms and just let him hold me until the day I die. Or even if I could have one milisecond? Will I ever get it? Can this be how I am to be forever? I am so alone, but know that I need God...really He is the only one that can see what is deep within, love me, care about me. Why can't experience Him holding me. I don't know how much longer I can handle life.

Really rambling...but if anyone can make sense of this, I would so appreciate prayers.

Loyal
You keep no gate. You are hiding in the shadows wanting God to keep you in His back pocket. You are in this world, and God has purpose for you in "this" life. God calls us all to be courageous. Be a warrior for God, and you need no blade of steel or a gun with bullets, you need a "spiritual" sword and the wisdom on when and how to use it.

Glad to pray for you.

Loyal
We are as Jesus was when he was here in the flesh, which means that we continue to be subject to temptation in all kinds of things. This includes the feeling that we are alone even though deep in our heart we know that we have been touched by the hand of God. But, like Jesus we have to grown:

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52

Jesus came to mankind with no experience as a man but with all of the temptations of a man. He was a Word of God made flesh, but he had to learn through experience to overcome each and every obstacle between where he was and where he would be when the last obstacle before him was overcome. He did it and by following his example which is possible because of his sacrifice we also can do it. We have been given the tools in the scripture and in the Holy Spirit. Our starting point is not as clean as was the beginning of Jesus, but it can be done because God made it so. God's plans do not fail. Men fail.

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

I will be praying for you.

Active

RJ

Hi,
No idea how to say what is deep in my heart....I am new to my faith, and know I am saved... as time is going on I find myself slipping back into anxiety, fear, doubt, so much more. I am so tired. I so want more. I love that the Bible now has meaning, but ohhhh how I just cannot stand this alone-ness and hurt. I wish I could crawl into God's arms and just let him hold me until the day I die. Or even if I could have one milisecond? Will I ever get it? Can this be how I am to be forever? I am so alone, but know that I need God...really He is the only one that can see what is deep within, love me, care about me. Why can't experience Him holding me. I don't know how much longer I can handle life.

Really rambling...but if anyone can make sense of this, I would so appreciate prayers.
Truly being saved means your born again, you now have Christ living in you.
For all of us, to different degrees, all suffer and have doubt now and then.
I suggest you read Romans 7 and see how Paul struggle with doing right ( do what I don't want to do and don't do what I want to do)....sound familiar? Do you think he had a solid communique with God at the time? But look at what his answer to all this in Romans 8:1!
You must keep working on your struggle, keep reading the word of God, go to a church and know you too have no condemnation!

You keep no gate. You are hiding in the shadows wanting God to keep you in His back pocket. You are in this world, and God has purpose for you in "this" life. God calls us all to be courageous. Be a warrior for God, and you need no blade of steel or a gun with bullets, you need a "spiritual" sword and the wisdom on when and how to use it.

Glad to pray for you.

....spiritual sword ....something that cuts right? What is that in the spiritual world, prayer?

We are as Jesus was when he was here in the flesh, which means that we continue to be subject to temptation in all kinds of things. This includes the feeling that we are alone even though deep in our heart we know that we have been touched by the hand of God. But, like Jesus we have to grown:

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52

Jesus came to mankind with no experience as a man but with all of the temptations of a man. He was a Word of God made flesh, but he had to learn through experience to overcome each and every obstacle between where he was and where he would be when the last obstacle before him was overcome. He did it and by following his example which is possible because of his sacrifice we also can do it. We have been given the tools in the scripture and in the Holy Spirit. Our starting point is not as clean as was the beginning of Jesus, but it can be done because God made it so. God's plans do not fail. Men fail.

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

I will be praying for you.

Thank you!

Truly being saved means your born again, you now have Christ living in you.
For all of us, to different degrees, all suffer and have doubt now and then.
I suggest you read Romans 7 and see how Paul struggle with doing right ( do what I don't want to do and don't do what I want to do)....sound familiar? Do you think he had a solid communique with God at the time? But look at what his answer to all this in Romans 8:1!
You must keep working on your struggle, keep reading the word of God, go to a church and know you too have no condemnation!

Thank you! Honestly, I am afraid to get involved in a church, but if I God leads me that way..I would. I'm just tired of "feelings"...trying not to rely on them, but boy that is hard. I will read Romans, ty!

I love that the Bible now has meaning, but ohhhh how I just cannot stand this alone-ness and hurt.

I will certainly say a prayer for you!! Here is some scripture to hopefully help your heart:

Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
Psalms 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psalms 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

if you enjoy searching the word, i encourage you to try the software at King James Pure Bible Search You can find all the scripture about any word/subject in the bible you can think of. God bless!

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Loyal
....spiritual sword ....something that cuts right? What is that in the spiritual world, prayer?

It is the word of God, the sword of the spirit. Knowing and speaking the powerful words of truth that can defeat the powers of darkness. We are not warriors of the world and our fight is not a physical one. We fight against the darkness that threatens to destroy any spiritual oasis and indeed anyone who lives by the spirit. We have the power to defeat the powers of darkness, but we must take up the sword of the spirit and use it daily, not fearing the battle, but eagerly cutting down the darkness that comes for us and those we love. Put on the full armor of God, and use the offensive sword of the Spirit and join the battle.